My mum and dad drove him in today, and he was admitted into the hospital. But he will be sent to Bergen for surgery. Grandda had taken the news in a great way. I guess he had sensed it too, poor guy. God! There is so much chaos in me right now. Not to mention how my grandmother, aged 76, must feel. Also mum, and her two sisters. Well, all the family really... Pray he will be fine. My mum seems to think so anyway. Maybe the doctors said so...

I wish this picture could give justice to how beautiful the sky and sea were yesterday. But as it is taken with my, oh so brilliant, mobile camera, it isn't very good. But the sky and clouds were magnificent! Want life to be like this, with peace, tranquility, silence, happiness and hope...
Monsoon
4 comments:
i'm so sorry to hear that about your grandad. i hope that the surgery takes it all away.
that is a beautiful picture.
Martha: yes, so do I... And the pic is good, but not as good as I'd wished.
Emngau: Complex, eh?! Perhaps a tad complex at times... But not all the time. Only when my mind feels chaotic like today.
Thanks for your good wishes
Monsoon,
I feel your pain, and I do hope all goes well with your grandda's surgery. I will keep you both in my thoughts! Keep your chin up!
Your picture is beautiful, and though it didn't turn out quite the way you had hoped, I can envision what that sky looked like!
I hope your grandadda's better now!
I can understand your pain, as my grandmother's not well too.
I'm near you! :)
Post a Comment