Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh God!

Well here I am at 2.30 in the morning, not having slept a wink yet. I cannot seem to relax properly. There is this restless sense in my body, and I can't get rid of it. I am so tired, and all I want do is to sleep. But my body is unable to apparently. What to do? I haven't a clue.

All these thoughts seem to fill up my brain, and it's like they're floating around not giving me a rest. A repeated "film" of unwanted thoughts about my life, school, Bob, grandpa etc, that's being played in the back of my mind, barely noticeable, but yet just enough to disturb me.

I found out that lying there made it worse, so I got out of bed and went in here just to write something. To try to shift the focus.

Jaysis, I am so tired my eyes sting and burn, aaargh!

Maybe I should give sleep another try? I know I would love some right now.

*please God*

Monsoon - Insomnia city for the umpteenth time

1 comment:

*lynne* said...

Insomnia, ugh! I can relate! I'd recommend you find time in your schedule for some quiet time / meditation - that should help you [but in the long run only, not for a quick fix!]. I'm starting to "practice" Sahaja Yoga which has a branch near you, it seems. Dunno if that helps...