Venezia
Dreamer
I wanted to share these two stunning paintings by Norma Bessouet. I've published two of her paintings before as well. I really love her art. There is just something special about her work, that catches my eyes and soul, and I can feel it inside of me.
Had totally horrible day at school today. Won't go in details, but fuck it anyways! Aaargh!
I am glad I am off tomorrow, so I'll stay here and read one of my set books.
Also glad I can look at these paintings and listen to music, and feel them work inside of me.
I am actually extremely disappointed in myself these days. I do hope to make amends.
Monsoon
4 comments:
wow. those paintings are beautiful. we seem to have the same taste in art.
i hope tomorrow is a better day for you!
I go back.
www.superjaca.blogspot.com
ahhh the Odalique.... I have a book on the popular age old style of painting "the reclining woman" I did a few paintings of ME lying down like that. I had to make it more flattering. Shall I post it ? :)
Hi Nina!
Yesss I think you should post it. Sounds fab! I will be looking for it on your blog...
Post a Comment