... So I drove for 3 minutes down to the sea. I laid on the grass, walked and balanced on the rubble stones, took pictures, looked at the sky, made a commitment to myself, relaxed, thought about the way I want my life to go, (which is
so not the way it is going at the moment!) smelled the sea breeze, listened to the calm and soothing sound of the sea, and had a sorely needed time to myself. I truly love the open sea we have here. There is like 180 degrees of sea to look at. Magnificent. Also there is SO much sky here, which I love! Yeah, can you totally tell I adore Jæren? (which is the name of the area around here)
Funny how weird one looks while lying down.
Monsoon
8 comments:
gorgeous pictures.
hi! lovely pix... but is it just me or are they kinda strewn all over your blog and "overlapping" into previous posts??
Thanks!
And Lynne; in my browser the pictures sit where they are supposed to. However; I did transfer my blog into the blogger beta version, to be able to customize it more. Could this be causing it? Are others experiencing this as well... Must ask this in my next entry. Thanks for pointing it out Lynne. What browser are you using by the way?
Monsoon
AAHHH buenissimo! HOW BEAUTIFUL, cleansing, RESTFUL AND SPIRITUAL.. I am fairly near the gulf of Mexico but it is an excuse for the sea. I was planning to drive down there tomorrow with meine hund but will put it off until next month, it is so miserably humid here.
I love rocks... S. Texas is more clay and mud but we do have rocks and rivers in the north west.
Do you find shells there?
beautiful!
you look cute. its worse when I take a pic of my face upside down.. mine sags.... age!
Monsoon,
I love your pictures! They're amazing! Yo look so happy in that one!
They all show up fine in my browser...IE.
Take care!
Beautiful piccy's !
Beautiful piccy's !
Hi! I've checked out your site in both safari and firefox - both have the pix strewn/overlapping your posts. [sorry, took a while to reply!]
Post a Comment