It is absolutely pouring down with rain, and I love it! I enjoy rain, I really do. Don't mind getting wet. Wish I could share the sound it makes on my windows, especially on my skylights. To me happiness is to sit inside when it is raining like crazy outside, and to curl up on the sofa with a loved one and/or a good book or documentary on the TV. Aaah.... Sigh...
Well, that's all I wanted to say just now. In fact I am going to bed, dead tired as I am.
So goodnight and sweet dreams to you all. ;-)
Monsoon
2 comments:
Hey I love the rain too,it's pelting down onto my Velux windows here in my attic ! It also sounds great on Caravan roofs during a storm !!
rain is my favorite kind of weather. i see it more as a happy kind of weather rather then sad.
Post a Comment