Saturday, August 19, 2006

I have been a very bad girl...

... No not really. But I've done something I had said I wasn't going to do. I have bought a new mobile phone, one with a Cybershot camera on it. *Happy dance* I haven't started to use it yet, as it is charging. Here it is, my Sony Ericsson K800i:












Not the prettiest phone, but for once I went with functions instead of looks and design. If it had been a different colour it would have been much cooler. My wet dream is this one in red... *drooling all over the place*

It's been a crazy week with tons of information, new faces and stress. I've been so tired all week, and that whole idea of getting up at 6; It will take some getting used to. Especially since I love staying up so late. I guess I will have to command myself to go to bed at a more sensible hour. Boring boring boring, eh!?

We are 100 people in the class, and we were divided into A and B groups. Unfortunately I didn't end up in the same group as Mona (who is the girl I've been getting to know during the week). This means that we won’t have classes together. For instance; coming week, she will go to school on the Tuesday, while I am not in before Wednesday. Fuck it anyways! She was so nice! We might meet up from time to time... Hopefully there will be other great people.

Eva was with me when shopping today, and when in the car I got a text message from Rønnaug asking if I wanted to come to her. So Eva and I ended up there. Nice. Rønnaug's tummy just keeps getting bigger. She really looks healthy and beautiful being pregnant. Talking about which; I dreamt that I said this sentence to myself, with resignation in my voice. "Ok, so I guess I'll just have to get pregnant too... sigh..." hehe... I kinda panicked when I woke up because I was scared it was real, but it wasn't.

I "hate" the ice-cream van, by the way. The music makes me think of horror movies where the man/woman driving it goes around killing people. It's just too cosy in scary kind of way, you know what I mean... *lol*The tune is off key and sounds scratched or something, and in addition it is loud and piercing. Terrible! I like the ice cream though, but it's not my favourite type. I am a true ice cream lover. It runs in the family. I can eat and I never feel sick or full, don't ask me why. It's just like that with ice cream. Mövenpick, Hennig Olsen and Haagen Dazs (can't bother to look up the right spelling of that) are my favourites. So while trying to lose weight the biggest sacrifice is no doubt ice-cream.

I love The Who so incredibly much. Their music takes me wherever I want to go, which is brilliant. right now I am listening to "Love reign O'er me", which is nearly killing me with its desperation and beauty.

Going to Hege's tonight.

Just have to say that on Monday it's been 10 weeks since I saw Bob. Seriously, I had imagined that the thought of him might fade, but ooooh noooo.... He just is the hottest man I've ever laid eyes on.

I have been insanely dull in my last entries, sorry. Hopefully I will get better.

Monsoon ;-)

7 comments:

Voelho said...

Hi this blog is very good.

http://www.voelho.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Hi Eilen!!
i'm sorry you're not in the same class of Mona but I'm sure you will be able to maintein contact with her by the way. ;)

What about your grandfather?

You won't forget Bob...Things you really love and care about, won't never fade from your heart!

On monday I'm going to go on holiday so I won't answer to your mail or post in the blog until the 1st of september. Sorry.

Hope you're really fine and I wish you a great weekend!

Take Care!

Laura said...

Just want you to say HELLO!! ;)

Bye!

So long, farewell! said...

Hi there - thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you liked it.

Your blog is great too, I'll keep popping in if you don't mind :o)

love

Moxie
xxx

*lynne* said...

Heyya fellow ice-cream devourer! do you like Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream? They have a totally sinful "Dublin Mudslide" and my most recently-discovered one: Vermonty Python. Both are droolicious! Just talked Kosh into buying one pint of each yesterday, and proceeded to finish more than half of one in one go, LOL! and it's allllll miiiiinnnne too cos Kosh is lactose intolerant so he can't have more than a spoon or two otherwise he starts tooting, heeheheheee!

NINANINA said...

hey I can't live without icecreammm.... I eat until I am stuffed, plus I add gobs of nutella and peanut butter to it, very unhealthy :)
Congrats on the camera.. I have one. That's how I get ideas for drawings.
I can't imagine speaking / writing more than one language as well as you do - so I am in total AWE of you!!!
I know scraps of German, french and Serbian.
love Nina

Ingaroo said...

We have two ice cream vans competing in this neighbourhood. Sometimes they arrive on the same day (as with much else in this country, they do not seem to have a plan) and you can hear them almost following each other around for hours upon hours. The kids ar happy, though.