Today, however, she doesn't come running or meowing . I am concerned, oh so concerned. I start thinking of all the horrible things that could have happened to her. Maybe she's locked in someone's garage and can't get out, maybe she was hit by a car... Must not think like that!! After her "brother" Bastain was killed by a car here in November 2004, I am scared she will be too...

Shira

Bastian
I know many of you might think "it's only a cat". But I love my cat, and she is my "baby". Please let her come home. Do not want to lose her as well...
SHE IS BACK!!
Thanks be to God! When I heard the cat flap open, I jumped out of the sofa at a speed I didn't think this body was capable of... Sooo insanely glad she is home.
Monsoon ;-)
10 comments:
awwww, i hope you find her soon!! ah!
yay! I'm glad she came back!!! :)
The cat's very Faitful
Don't Worry.
Your Blog is very nice and Naturel.
Good Luck in your Life.
SysTech
SysTech@Turkcell.com
http://xxx.BraveLog.com
TURKIYE
hi there!
firstly: glad your cat came back!
then: happy belated birthday, from one msLeo to another! :-)
Thanx very much for stopping by my blog, hope to see you there often! I'll be dropping by here too :-) cheers!
HELLO
I am glad the cat came back.!! i also have 3 beloved old cats and a dog who is half coyote. here i am in tx but have lived around the world... I plan to go to norway again soon. I have a ton of relatives living on the island of BOMLO! I am so bisexual...and
fiercely independant. are you Norwegian - American? anotehr Viking ?
Nina
oooh I mis understood. I hope shira COMES BACK!
my cat's are my babies too. I am so glad that she made it home ok.
WELL.. I HAVE TO post about my 2 cats. both Canadian :) ... I've been here 8 yrs. I was in Bomlo 1969 and 75. my cousin and I are close, Eldbjorg Nesse; she and her daughter Hedwig were just visiting my 2 brothers in alaska but I couldn't make it. I have been to bergen and haugasund. I have some beautiful norwegian sweaters...my maiden name is Hoegberg. I have to go back before I get too old :)
well check back with me - I post my artwork every sunday. Enjoying your blog. NINA
can I add you to my fave blogs?
I'm so glad she came back!!
How is she? I hope she'well.
Have a nice day, Eilen.
Bye, Laura.
Hi... Glad to see you got your cat back ;-)) Nice Blog you have... Take Care.
Post a Comment