I found these and had to share. Made me laugh, which I needed. There were several more, but they were only funny for us Norwegians, so no point in publishing them...
- On a Greek Island two young Norwegian lads and an American woman are on their way up a small mountain. The lady ends up worn out and far behind the lads. One of them turns around and asks in his best “school English”; “are you coming?” to which she replies. “No I am just breathing heavily”.
- “May I play with your pussy?” – Norwegian student in America to her “landlady”, just as the house cat passes them by …
- “I come back tomorrow and screw some hookers up the wall”. – Norwegian janitor to an English renter who wanted a few hooks in the hall…
Extremely lazy and useless day. Have done close to nothing, but did some grocery shopping. Karin came by and that was nice. When she rang the doorbell I kinda panicked, as this place isn't what you would call.. eehhh.... tidy... Embarrassing, but these last days have been brutal and stressing, so I haven't gotten around to do anything that needs to be done.
Actually the doorbell rang earlier on today as well. But I was nude then, as I had just gotten out of bed, and went in here to turn on my computer. (it's the first thing I do in the morning... ) I peeked out my bedroom window, and I think they were Jehovas witnesses, as I saw them carrying something looking like their "magazine" the watchtower. Glad I was naked and unable to open the door. *lol*
Eva rang, nice to talk to her, and also Vegar "beeped" me on Msn, and we chatted for a while.
Bob... Still... "yesterday's news, eh?"
I am really annoyed with blogger right now. Very difficult to publish pictures, because it is virtually impossible to get the text aligned around it they way I want. It all ends up cramped together without any passages. Fix it, please!
Monsoon
3 comments:
Monsoon,
I've had problems publishing photos as well, however I think it is my computer, blasted thing!
You know, you should have answered the door nude. I can bet you that those Jehovas wouldn't come round again! I once answered the door to them, while I was living at my parents, and told them that I would be more than happy to discuus "beleifs" with them, if they would be willing to listen to my beliefs. They agreed, and were just about ready to come inside when I said "Hold on a second, I need to grab my 'Necronomicon'" Needless to say, they left in a hurry, and have never been back to my parents house...ever! And this was...oh, 16 years ago. I guess being a Satanist is enough to get you black balled from their list? (I've never been a Satanist, by the way! I'm actually Buddhist!) But it worked, never the less!
Take Care!
Karen
I laughed about the Jehovah witnesses...Once when I was young and just getting out on my own, they came by. Well, I was cutting chicken and meat for a grill out....Can you see where this is going..Yep, I answered the door with a big knife and blood on my hands, did I mention I was in costume because it was close to Halloween, and I was dressed as a vampiress...they were horrified to say the least and never returned...They pretty said," Sorry for bothering you." In that hurried tone...and were off and running, I swear their tires squealed on the driveway gravel as they left..LOL. I still find this hilarious.
Karen: *lol* Thanks for making me laugh!
Yeah I can definitely
guarantee that anyone standing outside being greeted by me naked would run like they had the grim reaper itself at their heels, no doubt! I am not exactly you eye-candy *lol*
I can picture their eyes and minds when you said that you were going to grab your necronomicon...
Ok I do believe in God myself, protestant christan, but I am far from a Jehova member.
Princessoctober: You really made me laugh, which I desperatly needed. Thanks so much!
I will visit your blog now!
Monsoon :-)
Post a Comment