Friday, September 01, 2006

Howdy

There, another day is behind me, and I am sitting in front of the computer just killing time.

Quite good day actually. Went back to my old school, as I had to sell a few books. The person buying one of them was waiting for me in the lobby. Wasn’t sure if I wanted to go in, as it might seem stupid to come waltzing in there now, but I did. I was only there for a few minutes though, and then I left to catch the train back home. Plus I didn't move from the lobby... *lol*
Vegar works and goes to school there, so I talked to him a little too. And in those short minutes three former classmates came running when they saw me. They all said that they miss me on my usual table, and that it feels empty without me. As I was always helpful, encouraging and smiling. (those were their words, I might add) But it was nice to know that I am missed. I love that school. Such a fantastic learning environment, you just want to learn and learn, well I did...

But I am not there now, I have moved on to Uni haven’t I? I talked to Gunn-Bente and Reidun in the school cafeteria today; they also went to Sonans with me. Very nice women, the both of them.

I have a problem these days; I am tired all the time. I don’t know what it is. I am going to the doctor next Friday, and I might have to talk to her about that as well. It seems like no matter when I go to bed, and how much sleep I get I am still darn tired. Keep yawning all day. Not good. Especially for the nocturnal part of me, who wants to stay up late. I can’t anymore though, as I have to get up at 6-7. Feck it! Don’t appreciate that at all.

Vegar is “beeping” me on Msn, be right back… Ok, 2,5 hours later... Done! That man/boy there is so nice. Can we ever manage to speak without ending up talking about sex? I think not. *lol*

All I really want to do is to go to Bob, and hold him forever.

Going to bed now, because it is so late that it is not the 31st of August anymore, as it is way past midnight.

Hugs Monsoon

3 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

it's always nice to know that we are missed. :)

Laura said...

Hi Eilen..I've just came back home. How are you my friend? I hope you're fine..

Hope to hear from u soon.

Hugs!

Monsoon said...

Hi!!

So glad you're back, as I've missed you a great deal!

Can't wait for you to tell me about your holidays.

Hugs to you too !!