There; the fish au gratin is in the oven cooking. Ready to be eaten within the hour. I am hungry. Can't wait to eat.
I love food. Can you totally tell by the way I look? *lol* No, I blame my fatness for sweets alone, no doubt about that.
Just had Rønnaug on a visit. We have talked and enjoyed ourselves. Nice to see her. And Rønnaug; I can't wait for our Friday night "date" with homemade pizza and U2's "Rattle and Hum" film blasting on your fantastic stereo!!! U2 is best while listened to very loudly! It's been far too long since we have"loved and enjoyed" music together like that. Don't you agree?
I am feeling so much better today. Still, the craving is there, but it's not eating me up like it was yesterday. Have slept very little though. Restless, and I woke up several times during the night. Dreamt about Bob. One of the dreams was unbelievable, as I dreamt that we kissed, and also some more. Yeah, I can dream, can't I? I am glad that my dreams treat me well at least... *lol* Also hope that me dreaming about my teacher is over. I mean I'm not into him like that at all. Why do we dream sexual dreams of persons that we obviously never would want in real life? I find that strange.
Ok the following is in Norwegian. It is a poem my brother wrote to his girlfriend in 2000. It is beautiful I think. He was almost 20 when he wrote it.
Jeg elsker deg. Mitt hjerte har deg.
Med deg, er jeg meg, fullstendig
I deg er jeg følsom og svak
Hendene dine søker meg
Jeg faller til ro
Du har gjort meg til ro
I deg kan jeg sveve. Takk, du er alt.
Jeg elsker deg. Søker jeg deg, er du der.
Ser meg, jeg vet du ser meg
Du kan bygge meg til tårn
Men knekke meg som strå
Jeg faller til ro i deg
Du lar meg falle til ro hos deg
Stryker deg. Varme. Takk, du er alt.
Jeg elsker deg. Fordi du har gjort meg til meg
Jeg elsker deg. Fordi du er du, i deg
Jeg elsker deg. Fordi du gjør dråper om til hav
Jeg elsker deg. Fordi du er min
Jeg elsker deg. Du er alt
Well, I don't that much to say. I'm kinda boring these days. Must try to retrieve my funny self. I think I lost it there a few months ago.
Talking about funny. I would love to see "Monty Python's live at Hollywood Bowl" again. I haven't seen it in ages, and it is so funny. I laugh so hard that I almost wet myself *giggle*
Imagine a swimcontest for people who can't swim, and a marathon for the incontinent...
Gotta love those guys! Say no more! Eric Idle had the funniest face... hehe... And since I am useless as it comes to comedy at the moment, here's something from Monty Python instead:
Sit on my face - what a lovely song, eh?!? *lol*
Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me.
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you, too.
I love to hear you moralize,When I'm between your thighs;
You blow me away!
Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you.
I'll sit on your face and let my love be truly.
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine,
And we'll sit on our faces in all sorts of places and play,'
Till we're blown away!
Monsoon :-)
1 comment:
hei!
Nei jeg skal ikke til Rønnaug denne fredagen nei. Hun skal til Oslo førstkommende, og den neste skal de til Tommys foreldre i Danmark. Men det er lov å glede seg. Nå gleder jeg meg derimot mest til kinamat med deg neste fredag!!
Ja, flott dikt! Jeg begynte å grine først gangen jeg leste det. Men så er jo jeg en person som griner lett og da. hehe...
Nuss!
Love you too!
Post a Comment