Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tiny hello

Is sex dirty? Only if it's good... - Woody Allen (hehe, good one!)

Just after seeing "In the Attic". It was great fun today. Rachel's voice is incredibly beautiful, and Mikey is just great too. It's always a pleasure when Pete visits as well. He is really hilarious! Ah, they are all fab!

Got home at around 8 pm, and ate dinner. Left-overs from Monday. My head is bursting into five millions pieces, or so it feels. Pounding headache! PMS city!

Bob is taking up most of my mind. I am so wanting to kiss him, I have to admit! Feel awful for even saying it, but I can't help it. He is merely irresistable to me.

Since I have a head that is killing me with pain, and a bit grumpy mood too, I think I would be better off just going to bed. Tomorrow is going to be so much better.

"The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll
be sun".

Monsoon xxx

No comments: