FINALLY I have started to loose weight again. Yess, yess, yess!!!!
Not much, but it's a start. I am so grateful and exceedingly proud of myself for sticking to it, and for not loosing all hope. This is the reward for surviving last week's terror.
I've hardly lost any weight at all since the beginning of this year.
When stepping unto the scale today it showed 700 grams less than Thursday. Which is about 1,5 pounds. I have 1,7 kilos to go till I am under a certain number. Can't wait. It's been ages since I was there!
I am really thrilled and content today. All ready to face the math homework for tomorrow.
And I am having chicken tandoori with a green salad for dinner today. Yummy!
I am so glad that I feel like screaming out! I have to listen to some feel-good music, and sing out loud. Nobody is home underneath, they're at work and school, so nobody will hear me. Not that I would care; my voice is fine.
Hugs from a really delighted Monsoon :-)
1 comment:
Takk! Endelig kan du trygt si. Ja, kanskje du får kiloene jeg tar av?! hehe...
Tror ikke du skal legge for mye i drømmen nei. Du vet jo hva jeg drømte om spansk læreren min, og han er jeg jo bare så ikke tiltrukket av!! hehe... Vi kan jammen drømme mye rart.
Du har funnet den du elsker mest av alt, så da er jo det greitt.
Jeg har nettopp kost meg med "Pride and Prejudice". Fantastisk!
Snakkes vennen!
Knib ifrå mæg
Post a Comment