*LOL* It is rarely any fun to look into the mailbox, right... Today, however, I found three great things in there, and no boring stuff at all. I found Coldplay's X&Y that I had ordered at PLAY.com, (limited edition, which contains an extra cd with 6 tracks on it) my history magazine, and the clothes I had ordered for the wedding I am attending on April 8th. (One of my all time best friends Irene is getting married to her love Arne)
So here I am. Just had dinner, sat down in front of the computer, as usual, and I am now listening to the new Coldplay cd. Lovely!
My computer is my life, almost. It is a sad sad truth. Don't know what I would do without it. It's my life companion... Until something better comes along, I am loving this. *lol*
Yesterday was Rachel Fuller's "In the attic" again. It was a hilarious and bleedin great episode. They had brought to the attic a very talented girl called Helen Boulding. She sounded fantastic, and I will definitely be on the outlook for her cd when it comes out. Check her out: http://www.helenboulding.com/flash.html
I am so mad that I won't be able to go to any of the concerts The Who and Rachel with "In the attic on the road" are having. Two of my upper most favourites in music on the same day. Yeah I know; it would be too good to be true, especially for me. I am not one of the luckiest persons on earth. It's said that if you have no luck in games/betting, you should be lucky in love... Noooot really no... I am unlucky in both departments, believe me. I realized my unluck in gaming/betting when I was 20. Here is why:
I worked at the local newsagent's and had bought myself the two last scratch cards we had left. The I gave out to myself, cause I thought I spent to much money on such things, so I took one of the cards and I put it back. Of course I didn't win! Five minutes later a young man came in and bought the one I had rejected. He won. And he won himself the nice sum of 25 000 kroner. (which is about £ 2500) 12 years ago that was a lot of money for me, and it still is... I got mental, and my mom's head nearly exploded when I told her. So I don't know why I bother to play the lotto. I haven't won anything... Wait a minute, I think I actually won one of those hand sized vacuum cleaners, but that was ages ago. And I was too young to appreciate it.
Meanwhile, I am quite happy today. Still longing, still craving, still wanting him. It's like he absorbs me. I am so dreading the day that undoubtedly will come. And by that I mean the day that I have to say bye bye for the last time to him. I can't imagine it. I choke! The saddest thing is that to him it will be a true relief to see me go. But for me; sorrow in the 10th power!
Maybe I should kidnap him? Aaaah no, it would be such a hassle with all the police and stuff, plus going to jail doesn't fit into my plans for higher education. Well, in fact; people do get their diplomas in jail, don't they? I am just rambling on here. Needless to say; I am kidding!! I am not "psycho in the head", so you don't have to don't turn me in... *laughing*
Well, maybe I should shut up now. I'll write in my diary, cause I can write about all that crap and emotions that my brain contains. I need some thoughts to myself too you know.
Take care, and until next time; be good, be naughty/bold, be daring, be real, be different, be flirty, be yourself, be someone else, be spontaneous, and be unconventional!
Monsoon ;-) *wink wink*
*Don't you go dying on me* - Ace Ventura to old lady in wheelchair
2 comments:
Hellu!
Du kan jo ikke sitte uten kinamat en fredag, spesielt ikke den første fredagen på fire uker som vi kan få tak i mat... *lol*
Jeg spanderer, det kan være min forsinka bursdagsgave til deg!
Heftige kyss!
Eilen ;-)
Jeg glemmer ofte å sette meg selv som pålogget/bort/opptatt. Når jeg logger meg på blir jeg pålogget som i frakoblet, ja du vet hva jeg mener... Og så glemmer jeg meg av, som sagt... Skal skjerpe meg!
Snakkes i kveld. Fy fader jg gleder meg! Skal vi se film kanskje? Den irske "into the west", hvis vi er klare for å grine litt. Ja, jeg gråt i hvert fall sist gang jeg så den.
Nuss
Post a Comment