Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Some thoughts about...

HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY TO RØNNAUG !!!

A new book is coming out in Norway these days. It is about women and their wantonness. Hmm... It will probably be funny and informative to read, but do we really need to read about other girls' fantasies and other girls being horny? Do we need a book to tell us that it is ok to be a woman and being horny?

I have talked about sex with millions of people (ok, a tad exaggerated...) at different stages of their lives. Talked to elderly people, teenagers, friends, relatives, parents, "strangers", and more. And the impression I am stuck with is that it still is embarrassing for a woman to be honest about her sexuality. Why, oh why? Why is it ok for a man to admit up to being horny most of the day, but not for a woman? Why is it ok for a man to watch porn, while women feel the urge to disguise porn with the words "erotic films". Why is masturbation "just like shaving" for guys, but still a bit taboo for women. If a woman has had several sexual partners, she is a slut, but if a man should be so lucky, he is considered a stud.

I don't get this. Why should it be necessary for women to "hide" their true self? I think that is a tragedy. Really it is. Sometimes I almost feel that society doesn't want us to be horny. It's not decent. Fuck decent! I think it's about time we girls take back our sexuality, our lust, our longings, and our right to be proud of being sexual beings. And by that I don't mean dressing like ho's or acting loose. There's sexual, and there's too sexual.
Our sexual drive is the second biggest drive, next to our instinct of self-preservation. No wonder it takes up so much of our thoughts and actions.
I can't speak for all women, as I am only one person. But I will say this:


I am a woman, and I admit that I am horny almost non-stop. I think about sex like a million times a day, but that doesn't mean that I don't get other things done. Of course I do! I watch porn sometimes, and masturbating is like brushing my teeth. It is a necessity! (and whether in a relationship or not; no difference in the frequency) I have the naughtiest fantasies ever, and I love sex. Does this make me a slut? No, I am no slut. I am a normal human being with urges, lusts and wantonness. The difference between me and some others is that I am not afraid to admit this, nor am I embarrassed by it. And to be honest; I like the sexual me.
I am so glad that my parents taught me to become this inhibited and open person. It helps me every day!

But although I am like this I have had few partners. Why? Because I need to be connected, in love or really utterly attracted to someone who I also trust, before engaging in sexual activity. That is just me. And I don't fall seriously that easy.


Books like this one, "Rosa prosa - pink prose", will definitely help and inform many women, and also amuse. Those who need to, will see that there is nothing to be ashamed of, and that many feel the same way they do about these things. So I guess that books about women's wantonness is welcomed. Maybe men should read it, it might teach them a thing or two about the way we think, fantasize, long and lust sexually... You never know. *lol*

Enough about that. Not very well thought through, and probably so NOT well written, but I blame it on the lateness of the day. I just felt like airing this a little bit...

Plus; Oh my God was Bob lovely today. He was so funny that I had to mind myself for not laughing too much. It would seem silly. But he totally cracks me up. One of the funniest persons I've ever met, no doubt. And he looked really sexy too. So good that I wanted nothing more than to plant a soft kiss on his lips. I will of course never do this, as he is very married... Oh darn it! *lol*

I should perhaps go to bed now. I mean; I am tired.

Monsoon :-)

2 comments:

Bill Adams said...

Interesting comments. Honest. You might be able to write good fiction. Ever tried?

Monsoon said...

Hi!

Tried and tried... Well I did write a book, but it's not very good. I have never tried to send it in either. Chicken? Yes, probably.

Maybe I will try to write fiction, but right now I am just rambling on about my life, observations and emotions.

Thanks though, nice of you to say so!

I am now off to check your blog/profile.

Monsoon :-)