Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue… Trying to convince myself on the matter, because today’s math classes almost had me in a fit.
Hats off for our teacher for not finding and Uzi and gunning down every single person in that class. Ok, hugely exaggerated of course, and obviously I am joking, but here is why:
We are learning about spirals and graphs and stuff, and we use our calculators in this. We were going to go through a “how to do” together, but as it seems that was almost impossible. Everybody had something wrong with their calculators, they didn’t understand what to do (yes because it’s a well known fact that pressing F2 is very hard), they pressed F3 instead, they were all asking different questions, and the teacher had to go around and set up every fucking calculator +++. They didn’t know how do to the simplest operations on it, and even things we were supposed to know ages ago.
My point is this:
- Why in buggery bollix haven’t you all taught yourself this at home, instead of using our precious time in class?
- The calculator is there to help, and therefore it is vital to learn how to work it.
- If you don’t get it, go to the teacher after class to get help, please!!
- Do you give a shite at all?
I know I am very arrogant sounding right now, like "look at me I am so perfect and I do all my homework", but I am just shocked that so few have bothered to learn this. We are supposed to know this by now. It’s not difficult, not at all; if you put some effort into the learning. I mean we are all capable of handling a computer, and why is a calculator so much worse? Plus it’s like this every bloody time the calculators are to be used. Me and my side mate Ingunn were furious today, and felt like screaming out: SOD OFF; DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND YOU WILL GET IT!!!
I am suffering from PMS today so I guess my emotions are running a little high. That might possibly explain the anger and frustration I felt in class today. I always feel more sad, more angry, more furious, more of everything whilst in PMS mode. Hate that!
Stomach hurts, head too, and spots pop out several places. I especially love the huge red one in the middle of my forehead. Looks like a beacon light *lol*
Got my hair cut. One thing is killing me after a hair cut, and that is all that cut off hair that sticks to my neck, my ears, and around the collar of my t-shirts. It’s there and it’s sticking the hell out of me. Aarghh! Can you tell I am ever so slightly mad today?
Dreading getting back my Spanish mock tomorrow. I fear it didn’t go so well. My gut feeling tells me so… Fuck-a-doodle-doo!
Well, to get into a good mood I only have to picture Bob smiling. I then get this grin on my face that you couldn’t even get off by using jet water washing. Such a sexy and cool smile he has. HUGE sigh…
A life without exchange of views, is unworthy to humans - Socrates
Monsoon
1 comment:
Så du synes jeg er en bitch!?? Hmm. er det ett kompliment eller? Jeg er jo ganske snill av meg også da, eller? Er bare i ektra sint humør i dag kan du si!
Huff da! Dumme ryggen din da! Håper du blir bedre snart vennen!
Ja da skal kose meg i spansken jeg.
Klem
Post a Comment