Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Masturbation?

Look at the picture.

Ooops! If this is really true, I'm afraid I'm responsible for the death of like a billion kittens, or more... Who knows? So guys; which of us should put a stop to the PWY business? (PWY is short for Playing With Yourself) I know I certainly will not stop, so I think the rest of you should, because that way I can continue with a clear conscience... I mean I am single, so I need to do the solo thing. And during one week I'll probably kill about 14 kittens. That is a lot... So you all better stop, right!?




Monsoon :-)

3 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

This made me laugh right out loud. Thank you. I needed that laugh

Monsoon said...

Hi!

It made me laugh when I saw the picture as well... Hilarious!

I keep reading your blog, but I'm no good at leaving comments. I will get better! Promise!

Hugs from me

Monsoon said...

I'm working on it... hehe... Thought you knew me, eh?!?
But, I am not doing it for you though...
And yes, I have noticed a certain resentment towards my beautiful cat. You cat hater you!

I'll see you on Saturday, for chinese. Yummy big bummy, as the kids said in Ireland.
I am doing maths, have test tomorrow.

Eilen :-)