Yesterday was so boring that by around 6 I was all ready to kill myself. Then I sat down and wrote in my diary, which is on my computer. Since September I have written a staggering 160 pages, and I am talking about computer written pages here. Man do I have writing needs!!
At a quarter to 7 I called my friend Stina. As it turned out she was bored beyond belief too, and also had a very "I am sooo lonely day" just like I was having. We decided I would go to her, even though she lives 50 kilometres away. I had to be speedy, the train would leave in 10 minutes. I washed my hair, packed a few things like my beloved "creative Zen micro" (Mp3 player...) and drove to the trainstation.
Stina and I had a great time. I love her! She has such a caring soul. We talked about lots of things, and as always sex came up... *lol* There is nothing I can't talk to her about, because she never judges. Neither do I... I am a very open person, gee have you all noticed!?? I like being open, beause I have noticed over the years that if I open up, it's easier for others to do the same. Communication can solve a lot, no doubt. Good communication that is.
So what have I been doing today? Not much. Woke up way to early for a Sunday, and tried to force sleep myself. Did not work. So then I just stayed in bed doing nothing special.
Later on I went to my parents and then I went to Hege. Came home, made dinner and watched a film. And here I am now. Writing boring stuff on blogger.
I will shut my gobshite now, because I am honestly too fecking boring today. Nothing interesting to say. I only have one thing on my mind, and I can't write about him continuously.
But I can mention that I have applied, online, to the University of Stavanger, to study "social work". I looked up the name of what I will become when I get my bachelor's degree, and the dictionary says: "medium-level sociologist". Who knows... I am excited, and yet, a bit scared too.
Monsoon,who is saying bye bye with two great quotes:
George Sand:
Whoever has loved, knows all that life contains of sorrow and of joy.
Roy Croft:
I love you
Not only for what you are
But for what I am
When I am with you
No comments:
Post a Comment