Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weird weird world

Ok, I know I said I had nothing on my mind today, but I do now!

I have spent two hours watching two different progams on the Discovery channel, and it left me in total and utter astonishment and disbelief. Wow!

First it was a programme on something called "feeders". It's this subculture that is emerging where men feed their women into extreme obesity. They have fantasies of having the fattest girl in the world, and for her to be totally dependent on them. Some of these girls end up so fat that they become immobile. We saw a woman in the programme, and her husband too. He filmed her, and sold the videos online, to other "fans" of really really fat women. How vile! How degrading! Knowing that men all over the world are jerking off at your expence and unhappiness. Lying there in bed, only surrounded by a man who buys five tons of junkfood every day, to "please" you. At her heaviest this woman was 400 kilos, which is 880 pounds. Oh my god! You couldn't see where any bodily parts started or ended. Poor woman. She actually stood up for herself in the end, and had a gastric bypass, and has since then lost 189 kilos (416 pounds) . As she lost weight her husband complained and was revolted by her appearence, and they almost ended up divorcing. He missed being able to stick his hand under her "hipfat", and not being able to feel the end at all. Who wants that!? And I don't mean to say that fat girls can't be sexy. I know that some people find me attractive, in spite of my fat body. One can be sexy if one's fat, that's what I want to say. Sexy lies in the feeling within, feeling sexy, acting sexy and sensual, it's a state, it's a sense, it's confidence in yourself, it's not being afraid of your body or your femininity/masculinity, it's being free, it's not being embarrassed of your wantonness, and much more.

I don't get this. Not at all? What makes women accept this? I am obese, but I would never let myself to be used or abused in any way.
Because this is abuse, isn't it? I think it is. Feeding these women into their fantasy. Sick! These women are most likely vulnerble, insecure women, who are longing for love and acceptance, and to take advantage of that... When these women meet someone who loves them, and who tells them they are sexy and attractive, despite their size, they get overjoyed with happiness. They are loved for who they are. Or so they thought...

"You can hold somebody prisoner in a house or in a cellar, or you can hold them prisoner in their own body"

It's past midnight now, so I will address the other progamme tomorrow.

Love xxx

1 comment:

Koos F said...

Hi 'Monsoon'
(sorry, haven't found out your real name)
Thanks for a very intense story about the weird ways of some people's minds. After finding out that there are those who actually need doorknobs for their stimulation, this story does not surprise me. Having said that, would I allow anyone to stuff me like a goose? I should hope not. It leaves one to wonder why some do go along with such behaviour. Lack of a positive self-image I suppose...

It gives me a pleasant feeling to just make contact with someone in Norway!
Love
Koos