Friday, March 24, 2006

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY TOR EGIL!! (my brother)

¡Hola amigos! ¿Qué tal?

Yes, I had Spanish mock today. I think it went ok, but it's all very stressing as I only have 1,5 hours to complete it. At that time they even expect an essay! I had no time to look for grammar mistakes after finishing it, and that is very vexing. Let's just hope it went well. And oh yeah; got a 5 on my math mock. I was very pleased, yet irritated because I had done some slips of the pen. Aarghh! When looking at in now I think; what the hell was I thinking? Who doesn't know how to find the acreage of a triangle? Apparently I don't. It is shocking to me that mistakes like that can be done. Cop on!!

Later on today I met Bob. After talking to him my body went into this trembling state, and my pulse was beating like I had been running for three years straight. When he smiles my heart skips a beat, and I am sure it even stops to collect itself from looking at that fine fine man...*lol* Oooh... He melts me. Could I want him more?!?

Had chinese take-away today, all alone. The food tasted superb though. Eva is at her boyfriend's. 6 weeks since they saw each other last. Poor guys!

I don't have more to say. I am a bit tired... Should go to bed, but there is something on the telly I want to see, and that starts at around midnight I think.

Hugs from Monsoon :-)

No comments: