Thursday, March 09, 2006

My mind feels blank

I am totally wrecked right now. Wouldn't going to bed be a good idea then? To me, no... I think I am unable to go to bed early. It's some form of genetic error that causes me to always going to bed way too late.
The reason why I am so tired is that I have been doing maths for the whole bleedin day. Went in earlier to school so that I could get more done. After my Spanish class I continued with my maths. Came home, made salmon for dinner, ate it, and went straight into my combined office/studyroom/computer room/2nd bedroom and did maths until about 10 minutes ago. I had so much catching up to do. I do hope I will be able to solve some of the test tomorrow. I am dreading it, sooo much.

Ok, I have to make one remark about Bob, a very silly one... But may I just say that he has the nicest pair of legs ever! *sigh, sigh, sigh*Not the rest isn't equally great looking, but I guess I shouldn't depict too much. When he walks by I automatically follow his moves, as he is so gorgeous. He must find me most annoying. It's his own damn fault. If he would just stop being this handsome, I would stop looking. *lol* God, I have to get a grip, seriously!

So folks, have you kept your part of the "not killing any kittens" deal? I do hope so. Because like I said; I have no intentions as to do so. What more do we have as singles? Furthermore; when you spend every second of the day longing for a man you can never even be near, it does something to you. Yeah, it does... Enough said.

Watched Rachel Fuller and Mike Cuthbert and their In the attic show, which is a live webcast kinda thing that airs every Wednesday evening. It is brilliant, funny and we get to hear great music and the latest news. Pete stopped by, as usual. He cracks me up! Really funny, as are Rachel and Mike/y!! Talked about the following tour. A bit disappointed though. They're not coming to any Scandinavian country. So, there is no chance in hell I will have the money to go. Bollix!!! I wanted so much to go. I would get to see both The Who, and fabulous Rachel. How brilliant would that be on a scale from 1 to 10?

I am now off to "kill some kittens". No I'm only joking you! I am totally obsessed with that whole thing. I just thought it to be funny! Am going to write in my diary/journal here on my computer.

Take care, until next time; be good, or actually don't; be a bit naughty!!

Monsoon ;-)

No comments: