Friday, March 03, 2006

Monsoon finds great taste for you!

HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY TO EVA!!!!!


TIPS OF STYLE


Oh my God, look at this beautiful table. I can't wait to buy it. It will definetely match my sofa with pillows shaped as kittens, and my wallpaper with huge ducks on it. Who doesn't love furniture with animals on them? I mean, come one!










Here is another favourite of mine. A more handy and stunning piece of furniture has never been made. Look at all the real gold. And also; how handy it must be to have a clock as a part of ones TV and video furniture. Simply a must buy object, for any classy livingroom, if you want to show off your great taste. No one will be able to tell it's all plastic.



















This bathroom set is wonderful. Maybe you are a descendant of some King from the Roman empire, and why not show that with this stylish toiletroll holder, with matching mirror. It will truly be the talk of town. I mean, it's simply a huge chunk of eye-candy...




















The shoe which says it all: I am a whore, I am a streetgirl, I am a punk, I am fancy/posh. Wow. Ask yourself this: "Could I want more from a shoe?" I am sooo cool, and I am digging it, yeah cm'on yo bitch...



















So this was the first of my series of stylish recommendations for your homes and your bodies. I hope you enjoyed it.

I am now going to do something completely different, but that's my secret.

Hugs from Monsoon -finally almost well after being sick all bloody week -

No comments: