Had to share these pictures. In the first one I am just trying to share how well fit the hospital shirt was. Haha!! You should have seen the way I looked. God! Terrible. But this just shows the top half, but every button downwards was spread out, stretched to capacity. Didn't leave a lot to the imagination, so to speak. Hospital shirts, not made for fat people, eh? I had to laugh myself...

I've never had one of these before, well not that I can remember.
Oooh sooo sick... *lol*

I am glad it is over though. When I woke up they asked who is "Bob"? I was like, eeeh.... Just someone. The nurse replied; "it must be someone whom you love a lot, that's for sure". Apparently I had been going on and on about him. They can drug me down, way into sleepy land, but the thought of Bob, they can't take away. *laughing* I will admit, unwillingly, that the first name that came to mind when I woke up was... *drumroll* Bob. He was all I thought about the whole time lying in bed afterwards.
And then I started weeping. I cried for ages, silently in my bed. The nurse came and asked was I in pain. No, but I just feel like weeping I replied. Then she said it was quite normal to cry after having narcosis. I looked dreadful, my mascara had run down my cheeks and had given me this goth look. Yes, I did have mascara on going to the hospital. *blushing* A girl's gotta look her best at all times, isn't that right?
Well, that was all for now. I am in no pain, drugged down as I am. Have slept for hours today.
Thanks to you all for thinking of me!!
Monsoon ;-)
10 comments:
Glad it all went okay sugar, have been wondering how you got on - spoil yourself tonight with good food, ice cream and good music or a movie! That's a Moxie order! :o)
Yeah I am happy that it did too!
*giggle* I did actually eat ice cream, but I think it made me a bit unwell. Probably due to the drugged up state I am in...
Have watced my "Mad about you" DVD, series 1. I love that show!
Paul Reiser, and Helen Hunt, are such a cute "couple"...
Thanks Moxie!!
Hugs Monsoon
I am glad you are well my dear. Hope the pain isnt too bad also.
Is it wrong of me to find that first picture sexy?
me agaain.
xxx
Anonymous: Thank you! The pain isn't bad, thanks be to God! Well, it isn't wrong of you to find that picture sexy, though I do not get why!! I am in a way too tight hospital shirt, and trying to convey to you how utterly horrible I looked in that thing. Too fat to fit it... Oh how hot!
You are a tad weird... ;-)
Monsoon
I love Mad About You too - it runs on the ABC channel here and my husband laughs that it is the one channel I can watch all day and never turn as it is just one good comedy after the other - even the rubbish ones are great!
Thanks for you lovely blog comments - I said hello to baby for you, she is very wriggly today and I love it!
xxx
PS - I love that you have a secret admirer!
I simply love sitcoms. I have the whole Friends, Men Behaving Badly, and Absolutely Fabulous collections on DVD. Have some Ellen and Mad About you too. They aren't all out on DVD yet. A bit nutty...
Secret admirer, yes... Maybe it is. I don't even know if it's male or female. I am so silly that I just think he/she is pulling my leg, as I am so not hot on any level... Ah well...
Thanks for your comments too, always a treat!!! ;-)
Love Monsoon
Oops... Sorry, oeinao... Didn't know that your stay at the hospital would come so soon... Besides, I didn't check my blog yesterday either. I'm putting myself in blog abstinence therapy. Trying desperately to cut down.
Anyway, hope you're doing fine now and you're always in my prayers! He (God - and perhaps also Bob, in his mind, at least, I reckon...) will be with you always! God bless! God bedring!
Tena Lady,
Elise
That's ok Elise!!
I didn't know myself before Wednesday, so how could you know, eh?!
I doubt that Bob has me in his thoughts, unfortunately. One can always hope though, right...
Diapers
Oeinao
i can't believe you were drug-talking about Bob. awwww.
Post a Comment