My plan didn't work out, or so it seems. He hasn't done what I asked him to, so... Ok, I will tell you what I did, or not all, but I sent him an e-mail, asking him to do a certain thing for me. It would have taken three seconds for him to finish. Probably never even read the mail. Well, too bad! Too bad for him too, as I am sure it would have been a relief to him.
I don’t have a lot to say or talk about. Audhild visited me earlier on, and we had a good time. She is very nice. I helped her with some mathematics, as she finds it really tough. I think that she only needs some self-confidence in the “maths department”, as she has anxiety for X’es and unknowns in maths. *lol*. Made me realize how much I miss doing arithmetic. Blast! I do find myself “longing” for more mathematical studies. But, here I am, social studying… I am sure I will be a good one though. In addition; I can do maths in my spare time, along with history and writing. I shouldn’t complain.
Off to have Chinese, BIG YUM!
Monsoon *must not think about things one shouldn't think about*
No comments:
Post a Comment