Sunday, October 08, 2006

Munch 'N Roses

I am doing fine, a bit dizzy and sick in my stomach right now, but I think my “drugs” are causing that so… Meanwhile; I am having the munchies big time. I think the drugs are causing me to not feel full. I can eat and eat, and be hungry one minute after. It freaks me out is does!

Just had Hege on a visit, which was great. I was bored WAY beyond belief. Not being able to sit up all the time, drives me mental. It was not long before I had dragged a sofa to my computer today... *lol*

Judit came by yesterday, and brought these stunning roses for me. That’s so nice of her, and I appreciated it a lot!! We had a good time talking. She lives in Oslo, but was visiting her parents.

I dared to go out to do a bit of grocery shopping today. Had to go to Bryne as they didn’t have what I wanted here. How unusual. We only have one grocery shop at Vigrestad. Yes, it is a small tiny place… But we have a bank, a kiosk, two, for some reason, florists, a bakery, a gallery, and a massage, aromatherapy + + thingy. But then, we aren’t that many people here either; in 2005 we were 1764 inhabitants.

Both dreading and looking forward to Tuesday. I am anxious to see what it’s all about, and to see if it will do me good. I do hope so. I need it, I need change. I am totally stuck right now, especially emotionally. Going around in circles in my head, not getting anywhere. Don’t appreciate that. Not depressed, just stuck. I don’t really know how to fully explain it. It is tricky. Trying to be positive though, and trying to get out of this place of nothingness.

While out driving today I took these pictures… I thought the light was magnificent, but as usual the pictures don’t give credit to reality.




My mind is exceedingly boring right now, (now that’s the understatement of the century!) and has been for a while I might add, so I think I’ll go. Sorry for killing you slowly with my tediousness.

Kiss kiss, Monsoon :-)

3 comments:

*lynne* said...

Hi there! I've been lax on the net surfing lately, but am glad to read you're fine post-op [did you say specifically what you were in for?], despite the munchies :-)

All the best too in getting "unstuck" - been there, done that... in the end you need to find it within yourself the will to "snap out of it"..

Huggss!!
*lynne*

Elise said...

Hiyah!

Love those pics! Where are they taken?

Hope you're slowly, but surely starting to feel a little bit better for every day that passes. You're in my prayers! :D

Elise

Monsoon said...

Lynne: Thanks so much! I am doing better by the day, so...
Didn't say what it was, no...

As for being stuck. I cannot seem to find that spot within that helps in getting unstuck. The event Tuesday will hopefully help with that...

Hugs back :-)

Elise: Thanks!
Pictures taken: norwegian explanation coming: Man kjører inn fra riksveien ved pizzabakeren som ligger mellom Nærbø og Bryne. Du vet der det står biler til salgs. Ja, jeg kjørte inn der, og tok den indre veien til Nærbø iallfall.
Kjører av og til der om jeg skal til Nærbø, etter å ha vært på Bryne, fordi det er en så koselig vei å kjøre.

Og jo da, går bedre og bedre. Har ikke så vondt da. Heldigvis.

Klem :-)