Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Who with LOVE REIGN O'ER ME... O Holy Mother of all that is pure and good in this world, that song rocks with my whole being. Jaysis!!!! Did good!

3 comments:

ExMi said...

hey doll..

thanks for the comment...

Yeah, The Who are great..

I've discovered another band I really am loving right now - Nouvelle Vague - you should give them a listen..

Take care,
Tam

Monsoon said...

Yeah, aren't The Who fucking magnificent!? Ok, so Nouvelle Vague... I will try to download something from them. I always appreciate getting to know new bands.

Take care yourself!

Monsoon

Monsoon said...

Momiji: You deserved it. I just really liked the way you expressed yourself! I am flattered that you liked my blog... *blushing a little bit* And yes, I do write in a very emotional and honest way. For me it's the only way.

I have promised myself to stop living in the state of IF, and live in the moment. Do whatever I want to, despite being a fat girl.
As for me beinga lovely "young" woman. Eeehh... Thanks!

Trolls. Well I have one troll too, in here in my computer room. Given to me while I was living in Ireland by my friend Karin. Have you been to Norway?

YES! The Who rocks the world, at least mine... *lol*

Hugs