Hi there!
Congrats to me; this is my 300th blogentry. I guess we have established that I have a need to ramble. *lol*
Just thought I’d do some writing. I am sitting here listening to music, and of what I am feeling and who I am thinking of; I will shut my mouth.
Have been to my thing for the third time today, and I think it is doing me good. It is called coaching actually, and it is a very solution oriented form of “therapy”. I write “therapy” because I do not see it as therapy as such. He is mainly helping me to focus on thoughts and sentences that are good for me. In addition he is trying to rid me of my way too negative and untrue, view of my own being. When I mentioned that I went to Sonans, he told me that he knows the principal I had there. She was great, but unfortunately she was only substituting.
In many ways I totally miss that school. “The real world” at University is way scary for someone who thinks they are too fat to be worthy of any kindness… Because of that I tend to stay away from people, and telling everyone with my body language; “I do not want to get to know you, so bugger off!” When the fact of the matter is that I would LOVE to talk to them, and to make new friends. Why do I to these extremely stupid things? One has to start wondering if I have any brains at all…
Yesterday I was at Blue Cross at Sandnes, kinda like a field trip to go see one of the many places a “sosionom” works. (“Sosionom” is somewhat a social worker in English. I am short of a good translation.) They work with drug and alcohol abusers, together with people addicted to slot and gambling machines. We asked a bunch of questions and then today we met up at school to write a report. Then coming Thursday or Friday we are going to present it to the rest of the class. Guess who is dreading that? Could it be meeeee? Oh no, because I am little Miss Security, who simply loves standing in front of people and speak. I never used to mind, but after getting fat I do. I am so sick of stopping myself in living just because I have a lot of fat stored on my body. Who the fuck gives a shite anyway? If anyone should care and find me disgusting; so what? What does that have to do with me? Do I have to befriend these persons? No.
Enough.
Ok, this post ended up a bit depressive, and I didn’t mean for that to happen. I am feeling somewhat ok, though I do struggle with the obvious.
I am hoping to meet Vegar soon. It’s been a while, and I miss him.
I am now going to play “Worms world party”, a hilarious game of killer worms. Highly addictive I might add.
Monsoon
10 comments:
congratulations on your 300th blogentry!!!
I love reading your stuff every day.
You are a good wirter, and I love you very much.
Love Eva
Thanks dear. Love you too.
Congrats on your 300! Hope to see 300 more.
Oh yes, Vegar... he's cute isn't he?
Martha: Thanks! Yes, Vegar is the one you thought looked cute from the picture I posted. And yes, he is cute. Very handsome indeed, better in reality than on photo too. Just talked to him on Msn actually. So sweet.
Hugs Eilen
Wow! 300th blog entry?! Congratulations!!! :D (I've got a long way to go...*sigh*) Love to read about your thoughts!!! Keep it up! :D
Pañales,
Elise
Ps.: Even though I've only taken one course at Sonans I do find myself missing it; strange as it may seem... Miss you sitting at your regular table always getting tons of people approaching you to pour their hearts out! A sight indeed when arriving from the train station! :D
Oh, and by the way: YOU ARE SMART!!! I can't stress this enough! Don't let anyone tell you anything else!!! :D
Elise: Yes, I miss myself sitting there too, always having people coming over for a chat. Oh those were they days, eh!? *lol*
Sonans is a very good school. Brilliant and inspiring teachers; Terje and Dag, which are my two favourites. Well you've only experienced Terje... But I am sure the rest of them are terrific too.
Still can't believe we both got a 6 (A) in Spanish. GOD we're good!! *lol*
And thanks for saying that I am smart. right now I so don't feel like it, I have to say...But I'm sure it'll all come back to me.
Love, nappies and q-tips Monsoon, or perhaps you prefer Oeinao?`
Wow! ¡Felicidades! Congratulations on your 300! I'm glad you liked my cats and left a trace on my blog. Saludos a Shira desde México. Un abrazo,
Ivett
Ivett: Thanks! Yes, cats are my favourite animal, plus I love gerbils, rats and all rodents really. Can't help it. Thanks for leaving a comment; it is always nice to get one!
Abrazos - Monsoon :-)
Momiji: Thanks! You are so sweet!
I don't appreciate the societies of today. Way too much focus on how we look. We mustn't age, mustn't be even one kilo too much, and yes we must be flawless. No human is... Perfection is BORING if you ask me.
But about the weight; it is important to loose weight, for health reasons. I fear I will die way too young if i don't do anything about it. But also because I don't want my weight to stop me from truly living, which it is at the moment. Thanks for your kind words Momiji!
до свидания
Hugs Monsoon :-)
Congratulations on your 300th post! Congrats on the coaching too, it is something I've always wanted to try. I hope it opens lots of internal doors for you and enables you to feel more freedom in your daily life :o)
love
Moxie
xxx
Post a Comment