I just have to let some tiny bit of steam out. I HATE when blog and webpages have sound or music playing on them. The last thing I need is some fucking crappy disgusting music to start playing when I enter a blog. Especially since I always listen to my own, brilliant, music. Then their music starts playing on top of mine; so annoying! I only hate it when the music starts by itself. Ok... So stop "force feeding" us!
2 comments:
yepp that can be irritating... espeically when your speaker is on the floor as it was in my mess house and turned UP loud. OR if you have dial up (like primitive me) and the music take like 5 m to start and then it scares the hell out of you!
i second that motion! Thankfully, using a Mac seems to negate many of the auto-play systems out there.
Post a Comment