Sunday, October 22, 2006

Shortie

Irene was here last night, and we had cheese and crackers, together with tons of talking and discussing. I am so glad she was there last night, and that she is my friend. Love her.

I am blank, so that is why I will post this following thing that I “stole” from Martha’s blog.
I’ll be back with more chit chat sooner or later. It’s just that there seems to be only one thing on my mind and that is “the unmentionable”, and that whole thing. So later then eh…

Much love and thanks for your kindness.


1. Taken a picture completely naked? Yes of course

2. Danced in front of a mirror naked? No

3. Told a lie? Yees…

4. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? YES YES YES

5. Been arrested? No

6. Seen someone die? Thank god no!

7. Kissed a picture? Yes, when pre-teen

8. Slept in until 5pm? No

9. Had sex at work (on the clock)? Does solo sex count?

10. Fallen asleep at work/school? No

11. Held a snake? No, but I did hold a tarantella, Eek!

12. Ran a red light? No

13. Been suspended from school? No

14. Pole danced? I don’t think so…

15. Been fired from a job? No

16. Sang karaoke? Yes

17. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Not sure

18. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Yes

19. Laughed until you peed? Yes

20. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes

21. Kissed in the rain? Yes

22. Had sex in the rain? Yes

23. Sang in the shower? Yes, every time

24. Gave your private parts a nickname? Yes

25. Ever gone to school/work without underwear? Yes

26. Sat on a roof top? Yes

27. Played chicken? No, but frog

28. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No, thanks be to God!

29. Broken a bone? No

30. Flashed someone? Yes

31. Mooned someone? No

32. Shaved your head? No, I would though if I had e prettier head/skull. Mine is all bumpy.

33. Slept naked? Yes, every night since forever

34. Blacked out from drinking? Yes, once. Dreadful.

35. Played a prank on someone? Yes

36. Had a gym membership? Yes, amazing isn’t it.

37. Felt like killing someone? No not really

38. Cried over someone you were in love with? Yes, all the bleedin time

39. Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? no

40. Been in a band? No, only pretend bands as a child

41. Shot a gun? No

42. Shot a bow and arrow? No

43. Played strip poker? No, but would like to some day.

44. Donated Blood? No

45. Ever jump out of an airplane? NO!

46. Been to more than 10 countries? No, only nine



Monsoon

4 comments:

*lynne* said...

hi there, hope things are feeling better for ya... if you need to type at someone, you have my email addy :-) hugggggzzzzzz!! *lynne*

Martha-Anne said...

loverly answers.

Anonymous said...

hey girl!
I am gonna steal that quiz and post it ha ha.
YES i love my girlfriends too, and male friends that I can actually talk to (I have ONE) cheese and crackers and a goodfriend and a bottle of merlot... sounds wonderbar to me. hey I will not have internet for a while but my blog and blogfriends are importanto! so I'll be checking on ya at the library computer and at friends'.
Ciao for now Love NINA

Monsoon said...

Lynne: Thanks, you're very kind. Not feeling a lot better, to be honest, but in time...

Martha: Yeah, a tad honest perhaps, but hey that's me.

Nina: Awwh, without internet for a while. How terrible. I will miss your Sunday art, your writing and all your stuff. But like you said; libraries and friends are good to have in times of needs eh!?

I will try to post womwting alter today, now however I am going to school. I don not want to! Want to stay in bed all day long.

Monsoon