Monday, October 02, 2006

Peaking are we?

First I want to say that the following is written in a slight exaggerated manner, to make a point. Also it was written with a smile, so don't take all of it immensely serious...

From what I know and have learned, women have their sexual peak in their 30’s. I feel I have been in that peak all my life really… :-)

I am 32 now and well into that 30’s peak. Am I? Can I sense a difference? To that I will shout a resounding and clear YES!!! At times it is "all I can think of". Luckily it doesn’t interfere with my daily life, studies or anything else. It is just always lying there, at the back of my head, “scraping” my brain to make sure I notice it… I think it should be "illegal" to be single during these years; it can drive you nutty it can. :-) Ok, if you are “easygoing”, if you know what I mean, I guess you can always get some… To me, however, who won’t have one-night stands; to me it certainly is quite tricky at times. I have no option but to go on “killing kittens”, and boy do I ever! *lol* (I don’t mean literally; I refer to my post of March 8th, for explanation)

Fortunately I do have friends who are undergoing the same phase of sexual peak. They are all in relationships though, with men who can’t believe their luck. No headaches, constant periods, tiredness or other lame excuses to spot for miles. *lol*

This brings me over to the fact that so many women do not want to have sex with their men, and vice versa. I do not get that. Why? How is it possible to say no? Ok, if my body was in severe pain, and I was totally drugged down, I would probably say no if my man wanted to have a go. I have never said no once, is that deviant perhaps? (And in that I mean said no to my boy/girlfriend) Sex and intimacy is really worth doing. It does wonders to our minds, moods, and it is brilliant for the relationship. I do remember not being instantly in the mood, but then I reminded myself of how great it really is, and then I would be up for it nevertheless. Even if one is unable to go all the way, for some reason, sex/intimacy can be done in so many ways, right...
I do know that times will come where even I will have to say no. There might be emotional or physical reasons, who knows!?

We always hear that men think about sex much more than women. If that is the case, how you get any work done guys, is beyond me. However; I do know that I am the odd one, amongst most of my friends and acquaintances, when it comes to this. I will not be branded though, I am no slut and I am no nymphomaniac either, so there! ;-) I am a normal, open and playful woman, who is more than in touch with her mind and body, and therefore dare to be sexual. I know I have addressed some of this in another blog entry. But I think it is vital for women to see that it is ok to be horny and sexual, despite being woman. It isn’t a guys’ thing, it's a human thing!
But use the wantonness wisely though… ;-)

I have also come to the conclusion that for me this “extreme” feeling may be caused by my utter infatuation by Bob. I mean, he has “been here” for 1 year and 9 months. How sad a case am I?! My point is; the longing towards him and his body make my hormones run a little more wildly than usual... I think so anyways…

This is Vegar, totally hung up on "Roger Waters", hardly noticing I took this photo of him...

Enough now…

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in a possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife. “Pride and Prejudice”

By the way, Viking, a local football/soccer team won today, 1-0 over Tromsø. Important!

Love Monsoon ;-)

12 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

i definitely here what you're saying.

also, vegar... hellllo! looks very cute!

Monsoon said...

Hehe, good, I am glad someone gets me in this!

Vegar, yes he is very cute and handsome, and he is a great guy. One of my best friends, despite his young age. He is only 21. I feel like his "mother" at times, being a staggering 32 myself. *lol*
But you're 20, right, so if he wasn't in a relationship you could always come over here and check him out. *lol* But I bet there are cute men on Prince Edward Island as well...

Men, gotta love them... hihi

Monsoon

Elise said...

Girl, you said it!!! :D On the other hand, guys are to be both loved and hated.

Heh, that reminded me of a quote I stumbled over on an amateur fiction page: "Guys. Can't live with them and it's illegal to shoot them." *lol* Doesn't have anything to do with what I just wrote, but it's cute, innit?

I just simply ADORE that P&P quote!!! So concise, stereotypical and ever so slightly cynical, dare I say. Spiffing! ;)

GO VIKING! GO VIKING! GO VIKING!!! *another little happy dance*

Anyway.

Off to study.

Tena Lady (Whuuuuud?),
Elise

Monsoon said...

Elise: Yes, didn't I? I did wrap my words a little bit within discretion though, or..!? *lol*

I liked your quote!

Love Oeinao

Eva said...

Hello everyone...
Im one of the friends she is talking about... Im lucky to have a guy. Im going down to him this week-end... can't wait. It has been over a mounth since i saw him. We talk every day, but juuuhuuu I MISS HIM...
Eilen, i'll tell you all about it, I'll message you during thid week-end
Love you
Eva

Monsoon said...

Eva, sweet friend of mine!

Yeah, you're one of the lucky ones aren't, you "effen" little bastard. No kidding, you so deserve that, thinking of your ex-husband and all. *chills*

But I will tell you this; I won't have any immoral behaviour over the weekend, do ya hear?! Nothing I couldn't vouch for. hehe...

Diapers Oeinao xxx and one y too

Eva said...

immoral behavior? Me?
never. I just do what God told people do. + a little more. I'm sure you can vounch for every thing i do
Love you Oeinao
Eva

Monsoon said...

No I am sure you will both find yourselves within the confinements of moral behaviour. And if not; I am sure I will be able to vouch for it anyway. ;.)

So long, farewell! said...

I am so with you on this! Glad I'm not the only one :o)

And let me tell you being up the duff makes it even more 'ever present! - eek! lol. Made worse when you are put on 'pelvic rest' for 3 months :o(

As for the kittens, there are millions of them so a daily cull is necessary ;oP

love

Moxie

PS your friend Vegar is a bit lush! Yum!

Monsoon said...

Moxie: Good to hear!!! I have heard that being pregnant can make you even more "ticklish" in certain places, yes... I can't imagine being more... Jaysis! *lol*

Poor you, with the Pelvic rest", it must be difficult. Be strong, eh!? And I guess knowing a child will be coming into your life helps. Are you in much pain as well?! Hope not!

As for Vegar, yes he is very nice, but you see I am more a fan of older men. The "infamous Bob" is 51 soon... More my thing though... I can see that Vegar is a handsome bloke, of course.
Unfortunately I am not attracted to guys that young, not even guys my age. Weird...

Love xxx

So long, farewell! said...

'more ticklish' doesn't come close! I keep saying I never want to go back to not being pregnant every again as it is just *AMAZING* - and it was pretty good before! LOL! Luckily the hospital said I can come off pelvic rest so I am very happy! (And my husband is too!)

I am usually a fan of the older man too but your friend is very pleasing on the eye :o)

love

Moxie
xxx

Monsoon said...

Moxie: I bet it doesn't come close... I was just trying to wrap my words within discretion. *lol*

So happy for both you and Captain Fantastic that you can enjoy it again!!

Yes, older men. Do not get me started. Drooling all over the keyboard. *hitting oneself in face for being so immature and silly*

Monsoon ;-)