I am at Uni, just killing time basically. Waiting to go to my thing at 1 o'clock. We were supposed to have information until 12, but that was done before 11 even. My group talked for a little while afterwards, to discuss further work, and then decided to meet her Wednesday. So here I am, with nothing to do. Then I thought I could go in here and do some crappy writing.
I might delete it later, as this probably will be extremely boring to read.
Coming Friday I am gettting a visit from a woman that I got to know a little at my old school. Her name is Audhild, and she still attends that school. She wants to study what I am studying, but she will start next year then.
Later then perhaps?! My brain is dull and numb. MUST STUDY LATER TODAY! *slapping myself on the head*
1 comment:
hope you had a good weekend!
Post a Comment