Saturday, October 14, 2006

Zombie

Zombie. Wow, that is one powerful song. The drums make me go a little bit mad, especially near the end. SO good, it draws me in, big time. I play the air drums, with hands and feet, like there is no tomorrow. *lol* If people saw me, they would have the men in the white coats come and take me away, believe me. I must look insane. Who cares!?
My arms were tired after hearing Zombie three times in a row. Hmm, yes I need to work out. I know that like, you don’t have to come here and lecture me…

The only exercise I am getting these days is moving within my flat. Sad isn’t it. It should be prohibited to be physically well and not work out and take care of ones body. I have promised to start working out again, and I will. By Monday I assure you that I will be writing about the pain and agony of getting started again.

I have been to Hege’s tonight. Good evening. Particularly because I got to hand over the computer Eva, dad, my brother and I have put together for her. She was thrilled to get it.
Hope she will have hours of entertainment ahead. Must give her, and her kids, some good games to play. Worms is hilarious!

This picture shows an old “Jærhus”.

I have always loved this one; it is so tiny and cute. Of course it has been restored, and according to me in that, lost some of its soul…

Jærhus is a typical house of the area that I live in. Well, it used to be very common, until the start of 1900. It is very damp here, and the winds are strong, so these houses were built to give shelter from the winds. The annexes on each side were mainly designed for this, and were used a lot to store turf. There are about 100 of these, old ones, left around here. Some build new houses like these now.
This is a bigger version, and it used to be the home of a Norwegian author; Arne Garborg. I think it is beautiful.


Well, what more to say tonight. I miss him.

Monsoon :-)

No comments: