Monday, October 16, 2006

Cathal O'Murchú


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHAL!

I can't believe that my "cutieboy" is 14 already. I used to call him that when I was their Au-Pair. Last time I saw him we were all sitting in the livingroom talking. Cathal was sitting beside me, and suddenly I felt a hand slipping into mine. He leaned over and whispered to me; "Eilen, I will always be your cutieboy, won't I?" I am telling you, tears started to run down my cheeks. He is so sweet that child. So loving, caring and yes; just a great human being basically.

I think it is amazing how connected you can get to a family that consists of strangers when you arrive. Those two kids are like family. The love I feel for them is equal to the one I feel for my "real" family. I am blessed to have been able to live with the O'Connors/Murphys for two years. An era of my life I will treasure always.

Here is the rest of the family too:

This is my "parents", Brendan and Therese in the middle. The third one is a relative, Anne.


And this is Cíara, on her 9th Birthday


Monsoon :-)

4 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

awwwww! he's so freaking cute!!!

Monsoon said...

Yeah I know. While living there I seriously wanted to eat him sometimes. Especially since his personality is edible too...

Monsoon :-)

Eva said...

He is a cutieboy. I Know how much you miss them. Don't blaim you. You lived there for 2 years... You luckie girl...
Well, its now 2251 and I'm very tired, but im talking to my darling so i cant go to sleep yet...
This is just a mess, this comment here...
See you later

Monsoon said...

Yes he is, and yes I was lucky to be able to live with them, and care for them for two years.

Talking to Trond eh? Yes, I am also going noe, to talk to my man... Oh no, wait that was only in my head. Kidding. *lol*