Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tomorrow, tomorrow, the sun will come out

I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face
See that dust cloud disappear without a trace
I want to take shelter from the poison rain
Where the streets have no name


Yes, that is exactly what I want to do. That’s where I want to go, that’s what I want to do.
“Where the streets have no name” has always managed to take me wherever that unknown place might be. It takes me so high, because of its terrific guitar and energy. I am totally in “Oh dear God I would just die without music” mode today, so I thought I’d post my TOP 15 songs, at the moment, of U2 and The Who.

U2

Out of control
Bad
With or without you
Mysterious ways - has to be the version from bootleg CD “Outside Broadcast”
Where the streets have no name
Silver and gold
Exit
Dirty day
Acrobat
So cruel
The unforgettable fire
When I look at the world
Party girl
Ultra violet
Tomorrow

The Who

Bargain
The seeker
Love reign o’er me
Baba O’Riley
Too much of anything
Relay
Pure and easy
Won’t get fooled again
Pinball wizard
Time is passing
Song is over - has to be the version where he starts singing the lyrics from “Pure and easy” at the end. Un-fucking-believable!!!
Behind blue eyes
Love ain’t for keeping
Join together
Going mobile

An event is about to take place coming Monday. My beloved The Who are giving out their next album; Endless Wire. Oh holy crap! I can't wait! I will definitely be buying it in town on Monday. It's been how many years since they last released a studio album? I think it's like 24 years, which means that as a fan I have never experienced a release.
No wonder I am giddy and excited like crazy! LOVE THEM!!

Well we had our Blue Cross presentation today and the teachers praised our work afterwards. I was quite nervous beforehand, but I managed to look calm and collect, and I even smiled and laughed a little. Remarkable! I am glad it’s over, and tomorrow I can just sit down and relax myself listening to the rest… Aaaah…

So tomorrow my new life starts. I am excited. And for once I am looking forward to it.
And for you supportive ones out there; this isn’t a diet, not at all. Diets don’t work. If they did I don’t think anyone would be overweight. I am trying to make this a part of my life, a new and healthier way of living. Can’t wait for the results to tick in… The thrill of having lost another kilo. It is a most fabulous and encouraging feeling.

Well, see you all.

Right now I don’t have much more on my mind. Still broken you know…

But leaving with a treat from Engrish. It's supposed to be Hello Kitty, not Hitty. Whatare they trying to say here!?!? So funny! *lol*
Monsoon

3 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

Love this post. Both songs are favorites of mine. And thanks for the list of songs on my blog.

I have a Hello Kitty person. It's just her face but it's very dear to my heart. :)

Have a good day and a good weekend!

Super Jaca said...

I go back. good weekend.
www.superjaca.blogspot.com

Elise said...

"I only wish to provide you feel tired and depressed with some strength and aspiration when you in life"? WHAAAAAAAAT THE HEEEEEEEEECK?! 'Hello Hitty'?

On the verge of crying because of these spelling and grammar mistakes... :*( This is not how it's supposed to be!!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Huggies,
Elise