Saturday, October 28, 2006

A quick one while he's away

I am watching Series A, Inter versus Milan... Inter 2 Milan 0 after half time. Oooh! Exciting. I really hope they can hold out and win. It's extra important to beat the crap put of Milan, as they're both Milano teams. I'll be back after the match and do some writing. Stankovic scored a beeeautiful goal. I think that so far in the series he is Inter's best player. I feel so silly sitting here screaming in ecstasy when Inter scores. The people under me must find me a tad weird that gets all wound up watching football all alone. What should I do though? None of my friends, nearby, are football fans at all.

YEEEAAAHHH!!!! Inter won!! 4-3.

I am telling you; holy mother what a match. What drama, what heat and intensity, and not the least; excitement!! My heart was pounding like crazy! Hair is standing straight up because I've been pulling it so much. When I am nervous I seem to do all these weird things like pull my hair, jump up and down, and squeeze my teeth!? Italian football rule! I simply must go to Italy to see a match.

Other than that I've had a very pregnant Rønnaug on a visit, she is due in two weeks. Looking fab! It was lovely to see her, and I enjoy spending time with her. When she left I don't know what I did, probably something boring like hell. At around half 5 I went to Karin to "teach" her some Spanish words and sentences. She is going to Mexico in less than two weeks.

That visit taught me that I definitely need to touch up on my Spanish. I know what I will do tomorrow. Write Elise an e-mail to practise. If I get the time. I am going home to mum and dad for "komle". A norwegian dish which I have a very hot relationship with; I love it, deeply. *lol* I'll take a picture for you to see. It looks quite vile actually, as it consists of grey lumps, meat, turnip and melted butter. But I will tell you this; it does taste wonderful.

Eva and I had chinese yesterday, and we had a terrific evening together. She is great that girl.

There isn't so much more to say, as there's still mostly one thing on my dimwit brain; "he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned"

Monsoon

3 comments:

Monsoon said...

Hi!
Having a football crazed person in the family either make you love or hate it I think. It's good you learned to like it at least, or you like to watch your husband looking at a match...

I like football and handball. Used to play both while younger. Especially handball. Started at 5.

Thanks for commenting

Hugs

Elise said...

Believe me, Spanish isn't really a skill of mine anymore. Can hardly form a logical sentence without it being extremely, extremely simple. Sad, yes. But then again I've had a hiatus from Spanish for about... err.. *counting on fingers*... 4-5 months. (Dude, has it really been that long ago since Sonans?!) Must write YOU a mail in Spanish soon as well! I've been putting it off for too long! :)

Mmm... komle... It's been a while... Looks abso-toodle-loo-tely disgusting, but heavenly... *longing sigh*

Abrazos de Oslo (hace mucho frío... demasiado frío)!
Elise

Monsoon said...

Hello Momiji!!

I speak English fluently, Spanish and German. Of course as a Norwegian I know a whole lot Danish and Swedish too. Would like to know Italian and Russian too. The reason why I wrote that in Russian is that years ago I borrowed a language course in Russian, determined to learn it. Not very easy. I taught myself the alfabet, and I do know certain words still. But putting together sentences is a whole different thing. But when I am finished at University I am definitely going on a course to learn it. I love slavic languages. Totally sexy to liten to. I adore a Czech artist called Aneta, although I do not understand what she is singing. Just love her use of voice.

japanese huh...Wow, that's some task to take on, but I am sure you'll manage!!

Hugs

Hi Elise:

Yes, my Spanish is deteriorating by the minute. Yikes! Must write something soon!

I will tell you that the komle tasted so good that I hardly had a will to stop eating.

Yes, I'd love a mail in Spanish. Quiero un e-mail de mi amgia... Hace frío aquí también!

Abrazos y besos a mi amiga buena!
Monsoon :-)