Amen.
I agree with Martha AMEN
Like Gaudi too who believed the beauty is in the imperfection! Wonderful stuff!xxx
Yes, I think it is very very true too!! Gaudi was right as well. Rachel Fuller has a song called imperfection, and it says something like this: Cause it’s your imperfection that turns me on. And makes me long for you. So don’t hide your imperfection. It draws me in, and makes my head spinSo so true!:-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Amen.
I agree with Martha AMEN
Like Gaudi too who believed the beauty is in the imperfection! Wonderful stuff!
xxx
Yes, I think it is very very true too!! Gaudi was right as well. Rachel Fuller has a song called imperfection, and it says something like this:
Cause it’s your imperfection that turns me on. And makes me long for you. So don’t hide your imperfection. It draws me in, and makes my head spin
So so true!
:-)
Post a Comment