Aaarrghh!!! My counter doesn't work!!! It stopped counting first, and now it's just disappeared. Fuck it! When technical things stop working, and I can't fix it, I become enormously irate!!
Yes, so I've noticed. You could try to change template, or cross over to beta blogger... That could fix it perhaps... And beta blogger makes you customize your blog to suit your personality much more, plus is's a whole lot easier to do. You don't have to know HTML...
Ok, maybe you don't read this, so I'll post this at your blog too...
Do you mean the NeoWorx/NeoCounter? Mine's disappeared too! I got fed-up and moved the relevant html to the bottom of my sidebar - once it decides to cooperate I might consider moving it up again!
7 comments:
bah! tell me about it. my comments are still messed up.
Yes, so I've noticed. You could try to change template, or cross over to beta blogger... That could fix it perhaps... And beta blogger makes you customize your blog to suit your personality much more, plus is's a whole lot easier to do. You don't have to know HTML...
Ok, maybe you don't read this, so I'll post this at your blog too...
xxx
do you know how to switch over a regular blogger account to the beta one? is it difficult?
alright! it says i'm in the process of moving. yay! exciting! thanks for your help.
so yeah, you make me a list of songs and i'll make you one. anything you DON'T want?
You can make the cornflake buns with melted mars bars too :o)
Double yum!
love
Moxie
xxx
Do you mean the NeoWorx/NeoCounter? Mine's disappeared too! I got fed-up and moved the relevant html to the bottom of my sidebar - once it decides to cooperate I might consider moving it up again!
Lynne: Yes, I mean neoworx counter. I have checked the homepage, and there is something wrong there too. Let's just hope they're working on it!
Post a Comment