Friday, September 01, 2006

Good girl

Soooohh… What to write? *searching useless brain* *find nothing exciting at all*

Ok, so then that’s established. As I was unable to locate anything useful in my head, I will just have to write crappy stuff which probably won’t be interesting to read at all.

I have gotten a good deal of studying done today. Read out loud, in English, for hours. Somehow I remember it better when I read it out loud. If I read silently to myself, my mind has a sad tendency to wander about, to places where it shouldn’t go. So therefore, up until now, I am reading out loud.

Then I went to my grandmother for a visit. She was home for the week to get away from the hospital a little. My granddad is doing great. He is done with surgery, and is now able to talk a tiny bit again. For a chatterbox like him it was hellish not being able to talk. Jaysis! I think I would have become institutionalised if I had been forced not to talk. What nightmare! If there is one game I never won as a child or adolescent, it was “the silence game”. *lol* I think even now I would have great trouble shutting up. I enjoy talking, simple as that. But I also like listening.

Have spent time with Eva also. She got her long-awaited computer today, and we had to install Windows XP and stuff to try it out. *drum roll* So happy for, as her old computer wasn’t exactly fab.

I need new shoes. All my pairs are worn out, and look like they’ve been lying on the highway being run over, again and again. But I hate shopping, and I always end up coming home with everything but shoes. I detest the shoe fashion these days. Whatever happened to shoes with soles on them? I mean, give me a good old thick sole for crying out loud. I don’t like the feeling of walking on the ground, and it doesn’t help my back either. My taste in shoes are shiny black Doc martens, your ordinary 8 hole. But buggery bollix; it is virtually impossible to come upon these magnificent shoes here. Which country doesn’t sell Martens?!?! Norway: the deviant shoe country. Twats they are! It is un-fucking-believable, I am telling you. Can someone please help me!! I want a pair, desperately!!!

Enough complaining…

Preparing myself for tomorrow’s horror; shoe shopping, and wishing I was like other girls who can never get enough of shopping. I need some of those genes. I wish I could buy shoes in a hardware store… *lol*

I also want to say thank you to all of you who write comments in here. I appreciate it sooo much. I wish more of my readers would do so. I’ve gotten tons of e-mails from people who say they read my blog, but never leave comments. Remember if you leave a comment, I will be able to look up your blog too…

Monsoon - who has had a good day, and who is off to do something even better ;-)

No comments: