Me, a football fan!? Odd... I am in fact going to watch Inter versus Fiorentina on a Saturday night. So give me a few hours, and I will write a new blog entry, hopefully being happy as Inter won!! *lol*
I am back, only to tell you that Inter won 3-2. It looked very dark there for while... Fiorentina was the best team during the second period, I think, and Toni scored two amazing goals. Which wasn't great for Inter of course... Cambiasso and Ibrahimovic scored for Inter. It was indeed a very exciting match.
Since I bought shoes yesterday I didn't go to Sandnes to buy shoes, instead I went to Rønnaug and Tommy's place there. I helped them with some computer stuff. But I will have to go back and fix some more, as I didn't do it all today. Rønnaug felt bad for sitting me down in front of the computer when I came to visit, but I don't mind. I really enjoy working with, and playing around with, computers. They make good friends as long as they don't fuck with you, and stop behaving the way they should...*lol* Rønnaug is pregnant and she looks positively radiant!
This morning I woke up at a most vile hour; half past 7. Why oh why must my body be in this disgusting need to wake up so early. I don't even find it a tad amusing. But as I was unable to fall asleep again I just got up. I looked dreadful as I saw my reflection in the mirror. I must not look to the right while entering the bathroom in the morning. *lol*
Another thing; I must start treating my body with respect. Start working out again, which is so important for loosing weight. My eating habits aren't that bad, food wise, but it is those pesky sweets. I can't stop caring about myself just because he isn't in my life. It's not like I lost weight for him, so not!! However; he had such an enormous impact on me, and just being around him made me want to take care of myself. He brought that quality out in me, and now I find it hard to find that inspiration witihin me. Am I really that weak? No I am not a weak person, not at all! *wishing I lived in a world without sweets*
I know I have been extremely stressed lately, but the truth of the matter is: working out is brilliant for stress! I order myself to get a fucking grip. For God's sake, don't I deserve it? *remembering some wise words spoken to me by someone special* (won't share them though..) So get off your fat body and live a life you can be proud of again. RIGHT!!!! (ok then "mum" *lol*)
Will go now, and I promise to be good to myself.
Monsoon ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment