Somehow my computer can't "find" the printer. We don't like that now. Another thing is I can't seem to find an equalizer level that satisfies me, on my windows media player. I have tried to use the Nvidia nForce tray settings too, but somehow it sounds weird. Hmm.. What to do, what to do?
I was going to the hospital today, for a minor operation...
Or so I thought. As it turned out it was only an examination, and I will have to come back. Hopefully I won't have to wait for ages.
Eva and I are having Chinese today. I am looking forward to that, since it has been a while.
I am tired, as I didn't sleep very well last night, so I am going to have a little nap before going to Eva.
I know this one is a bit "bad", but then maybe I am feeling a bit bad this afternoon ;-)

Monsoon
4 comments:
glad you have yr PC back and running [relatively] fine! and the fellatio button - hilarious! :-) where are you finding these, or are you creating them yourself?
I am too!! Believe me! I find these little witty things at www.stickergiant.com. It's a place for buying stickers and fridge magnets and stuff...
ha ha regarding the fellatio... Loreena Bobbit thought it was pasta! She is the "infamous" lady who bit off her husband penis because he was cheating on her!
Oh thank god the week is over...I am happy you didn't have to have surgery!
nina
Yeah she must have confused her husbansd's penis with pasta to do that, eh!? Groase! Jaysis, imagine doing that now... The very thought freaks me out it does!!
About surgery; I have to have surgery, but I will be getting called in on a later occasion.
Post a Comment