Headache today, how odd… What ever could it be? Since I rarely touch any alcohol, I tend to get a bit pickled when I do drink. Yesterday was no exception. I think Vegar had a great time laughing his head off at me. One time he actually fell to the floor, from the couch, roaring laughing. Gee, am I that funny when drinking, hmmm… lol*I can laugh at myself too, so no worries!! But I guess adding alcohol to someone as open and chatty as me has that effect. I'd rather be funny, than a drag anyways...
We had a fabulous evening/night! Watched Vegar’s new DVD; Roger Waters in the flesh. It was a magnificent musical journey, and it took me high with all its fantastic base and guitar riffs, voices, sounds and just all. Wow! We sighed, moaned and exulted in happiness. We also talked, laughed and had a fecking great time basically. After Roger I wanted to watch The Who, but Vegar is no fan, but U2’s Rattle and Hum was approved. How anyone doesn’t like The Who is beyond me. The Who, now there’s music! From what I’ve seen of live footage, and Hyde Park Calling this summer; they rule live. Ok, U2 do too… When Vegar left for the 1 am train back to Stavanger, I went to bed. Well first I surfed a little bit, and watched some The Who... Slept like a log for most of the night, but woke up three times. Every time I had dreamt about Bob. The nicest dreams. Sigh…
Certain things, or sensations, are enhanced when drinking; not that I have any needs for enhancement in that department, nooo! Those feelings are doing just fine on their own... There is one huge drag though; I had/have no one to act out with. What a waste, eh!? Hihi…
Right now I am singing really loud to “Baba O’Riley”. God, that song sure kicks you! Woo hoo! Imagine being able to really dig The Who with Bob once. I think I’d die… Their music and him there, at the same time; too much, too much I’m telling you! *lol* I love that about him, his infatuation for music. I have understood now that passion for music is an essential quality that a potential future boyfriend has to have. No doubt!
Tonight I am going to Hege. Looking forward to that because it has been ages since I saw her.
My parents exchanged my broken blind, for a working one today, so now I have an all black one in my window. I am going to try it out in a moment, as I have to try to sleep this headache off… It’s my own damn fault isn’t it? Hehe… They also bought me a new red clock to hang in my kitchen, as the one I had there was my ex’s. It is gorgeous, truly! I will enjoy looking at it.
I had gotten a message today from a man of 47 at Gaysir.no. (I call myself Achtung there, in case anyone want to join, and talk to me there...) Why does he think that I am interested in seeing a picture of his erected penis when I went to read the message he had left me. Oh my God! I do not understand men, or women, who has nude pictures of themself in their profile at these places. Sometimes the suggestions they make are even worse than the picture. Can't you read? It clearly says on my profile what I am looking for; friends, that is all!!!!! Not loose sexual encounters, or threesomes with couples who are bored in their sexlife. Leave me alone with your pics of your privates!
I believe that one of life's greatest risks is never daring to risk
Well, it is now naptime for little girls, so I am off to bed… ;-)
Monsoon :-)
4 comments:
"I believe that one of life's greatest risks is never daring to risk"
... well-said.
I loved this post. It cheered me up.
Yes isn't very true...
I am glad I cheered you up with this post! Thinking of you, and hope you will be fine Martha!!
Love
i hope so too. you'll read all about it, i'm sure. it's gonna take me awhile to form all my thoughts. i may just email you the story. remind me if i don't post about it soon.
Feel free to e-mail me any time! I like getting mail. Sometimes we don't want the whole world to know. Like the story I wrote to you... ;-)
Post a Comment