Friday night and I am all alone. Somehow that information lacks the element of surprise. *lol* I am not complaining though, just to make that clear. I have watched a TV programme that had me in tears several times. Two very deserving homeless families got a new home. In addition; the dad got a job. When the dad cried as they told him the news of the job… let’s just say I couldn’t read the subtitles… When grown men cry. Jaysis! Hand me the handkerchiefs woman! Normally TV3 isn’t exactly my cup of tea, but despite the programme’s loud noise; read Ty, I like the concept of helping families.
Actually I am glad I have that quality, you know to be happy on behalf of other people. I think that’s a very good thing to have. Frankly, I have problems with persons that can’t seem to rejoice in others’ happiness.
I bought new shoes today. But not the ones I have wet dreams about. I managed to convince mum to go with me to Bryne, and off we went. The retailers jumped for joy as my visa card were dragged over and over again. Chills… I guess you can say I came home a lot poorer than I left. Ah well! About 9 months ago I bought two pairs of shoes at the total cost of 300 Kr.
(£ 25, $ 46). At that time I hadn’t bought one single pair of shoes in… hold on… let me count… 6 years. So my point today is this: I deserved to buy Adidas shoes for 799 Kr. (£ 66, $ 123) Yikes!! It hurts to write it… Not used to spending that much money on one lousy pair of shoes. *feeling a bit guilty at the same time as being happy*
Warning! Danger! Achtung! Reading may cause nausea... Here comes some Bob stuff, so for all of you sick and tired of hearing me going on about him, feel free to skip this section:
Four days since Bob once again walked into my life, and stirred it up wildly. I don't understand how anyone can be that attractive, I really don't. Jesus, Mary and St. Joseph, could he be more on my mind!?! No, that he could not. I hereby quote my own private diary, ooohhh….: (translated into English)
“he is like a tattoo in my soul, my mind, my brain, he runs in my blood. He is in my whole body, floating around in an everlasting stream of feelings, care, encouragement, desire, love, kindness and all the things that he is…“
And now for something completely different. You are most welcome to the dream section:
I have this recurring dream where trains crash, not one, not two, no three trains per night usually. Terrible sight! Is this not a good sign for my mental health I wonder? *giggle* What is the symbolism in that? I fear it is a lack of control of my life and emotions at the moment. Most probably, yeah… I never have bad dreams. Last night I also dreamt that I hit a big white horse while driving. Not nice!
Ok, I have blabbered enough for a week now, so I will leave you go
Oh behave!
Monsoon ;-)
Ps. Just had to say that I got totally high on Coldplay's song "Such a rush" It's so incredibly desperate in the end, feels like it's about to explode. Love it!
4 comments:
You must have been watching extreme home makeover: the show has a good heart, & I like Preston :) but get tired of Ty's loud cheerleader mouth!
Apparently, with home make over,there have been problems that they make the homes too big and the people can't pay their elec. bill. plus they use cheap wood (particle board) which falls apart in 10 years. All in all, the intent is good and seeing those happy faces is wonderbar!
I am running off this week end, am going to help a friend paint his house. I still havn't got a yes or no about that job so I am going to remove myself from here and hang out with a good friend, work hard, have a few drinks, forget the worries....love to you.
have fun, NINA
Jupp; Home make over it was. And I like you, adore Preston. Could he be more cute? And he is very talented too I think. But Ty is great as well, if/when he stops shouting at all times.
Runing off to paint eh? You're good for helping a friend.
I will keep my fingers crossed, and in the meantime; enjoy yourself.
Love to you too
Eilen
I cry all the time at that show too - so much so that my husband has banned me from watching it now that I am pregnant as he got fed up of walking in the room to find me sobbing :o) darned hormones.
It's interesting what the other comment said about the electric bills as I often wondered if the show inadvertantly made things worse - ie caused arguments/affairs/
debts/breakups etc. It wasn't just my twisted mind after all!
hope you are having a lovely day
love
Moxie
love this post for all its randomness and truth.
Post a Comment