Monday, September 11, 2006

Stuff

I was meeting a friend today, at the place where Bob is. I was scared stiff of running into him again, so I just stood outside waiting. I am scared he will think I am stalking him or something, which I am... No!! Joking!!! *lol* I am so not, it's just that I do have about five friends/acquaintances who are still there though. And as they don't know about my utter love for Bob, that causes trouble. They don't understand why I can't just come in and chat for a while, and so on. But I can't, because my poor heart feels like it's being trampled on when I see him. Anyhow... We went to "Newsman" a pub, and talked laughed and had a great time. Had a few drinks as well, and I enjoyed myself. As it was Monday, the place wasn't exactly packed... *lol* In fact we were the only ones there, except the people sitting outside, as it is illegal to smoke inside in Norway. Fabulous evening!

Saw a programme tonight, about the 9/11 tragedy. (Meanwhile I cannot believe it's been 5 years!!!) So my thoughts are with all those 2749 people who were killed, and all their loved ones! Had me in tears. As did a programme on orphanages in Romania that I watched yesterday. Oh my God! Makes me want to go down there and adopt them all. Horrible some of the things we saw. Young mothers sold their unborn babies even... It's a sad, hard, cynical, poor and hopeless world, when grown-ups sell children on the "black market".

I am dead tired, have had a long day. So I think I will cave in now

More tomorrow

Good night - Monsoon -

3 comments:

Laura said...

Have a nice day my friend. Just it.

Abrazos y besos.

Martha-Anne said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day!

Monsoon said...

Writer: Thanks and right back at you!

Martha: Jupp, I did! About time I went out, it's been ages... ;-)