Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fried banana screams

There… A most tasteful and divine meal has been consumed. I have eaten more than I should, because it was just so good. I have felt like a good (beef) steak for some time now; as the mere thought of some good solid meat really makes me smile. So when I saw these beautiful pieces lying in the counter yesterday, I had to have me some.

As my eyes were hungrier than my stomach, I ended up in this state of “over-fullness”. *lol* Ah well… No wonder; the steak was incredibly tender.

My friend (hereby called John), who works with Bob, was at a work related party last night. At 3.30 this morning I talked with John. I had sent him a SMS, to complain about not getting to sleep… Apparently it had been a good night. I so wanted him to tell me some cool things about Bob, but he only told me one thing: 

As John was leaving, Bob had been going on about the splendour of The Who’s music. Apparently John never thought Bob would like that sort of music, and so he had to tell me, as he knows how much I totally and utterly love them… I was just thinking to myself; “yes, go on, do tell me more, please!” But of course he didn’t, and I couldn’t ask either. Why so interested like… Oh God, the very thought of him there; kill me and get it over with!

Talking about The Who. They’re touring in USA. I wish I was there. I simply cannot describe how serious I am about the fact that I must attend one of their concerts once, at least. It is nothing short of tragedy that I’ve never been to one. Eejit! Have listened to Who all day. Right now “too much of anything” is playing. Though not to my satisfaction, as I still haven’t figured out the sound problems.

I went to Bryne earlier today, to buy some "liquid" for when Vegar is coming next Friday. I hope we will have a great time, and I’m sure we will. Then I stopped by at Karin’s, to see and admire her new cat. Her name is the same as mine; Shira. It’s a sacred birma.

I am bored beyond belief right now. Maybe I should do something about it? Now, there’s a thought… I could fix the few things not working on my computer.

Hugs Monsoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand that you miss him.... Thinking of you!:)
Agnete

Monsoon said...

Thanks Agnete!