Short note, as I have an early start tomorrow.
Bummer! Italy lost 3-1 to France today. I thought Italy was the best team in the first half hour of the match, but then it didn't go so well. Annoying. Norway won their match however, which is good.
Had a very good day study wise. Did an assignment with the title " To give and to receive help", and I also read a great deal.
Talked to Vegar on Msn, visited mum and listened to music. Also put in some new songs on my creative player.
And Lynne; yes a list like that is something I will work on too. But I think I will make a new one for that. My list is fun to me actually, because it shows me all the things I have to look forward to. So it isn't stressing at all. Thanks for the tip!
I have to go to bed now. I am sure I'll be thinking about Bob. *pulling my hair in frustration*
Monsoon :-)
1 comment:
I'm glad you are a good studier! I wish I could say the same.
Post a Comment