From weird mood yesterday, to sexy mood today.
Yup, that’s me this time of month. It’s just really annoying that I don’t have anyone to be sexy for, and more importantly; with! *lol*
I am so bizarre I am… It was actually a song that had me in this mood. Ok, in 1999 I was really into a woman named Jenny, while living in Oslo. She was 16 years older than I was. Jenny was, on the other hand, heterosexual… But, after meeting me, she started to question her sexuality, as she fell in love with me. (yes, you know I am so darn adorable, haha!!)
My friend Irene found out that in order to seduce a hetero woman, strong means were required. This is why she made me a tape. She called it ”Ultimate songs of seduction”. So, today this tape/cassette emerged and sent me back down memory lane… I immediately remembered this particular song there, and went to download it. It is called “Feelin love” and it’s sung by Paula Cole. The lyrics are indeed a bit more raunchy than your "normal" ones…
Here follows some of what it says: *hihi*
You make me feel like a candy apple
All red and horny
I'd be all wet
With my tits soaking through this tiny little t-shirt...
That I'm wearing
And you would open the door and tie me up to the bed
You make me feel like the Amazon is runnin' between my thighs
I guess you can say that she doesn’t exactly wrap her words within discretion… *wink* But I don’t mind… I think it’s only cool and natural to sing about being horny as well. Everything can’t be “sugar sweet”. You know lyrics like “love you till eternity”, because love isn’t only sugar coated, sometimes it’s coated with pure lust too, so there! The only drab about this mood is the fact that it makes me think even more of Bob. Gee, no, really? What a huge bombshell!! But jaysis he is incomprehensibly hot! *me want*
Ok, Eilen shut the f… up now. There is no need to make an utter fool of yourself. Well, truth be spoken, I guess that line has been crossed many posts ago, eh!?!
Eva and I had a good afternoon/evening yesterday. And today I am going to Janne.
This is all for now…
Hugs from the peculiar Monsoon woman
7 comments:
ha ha.... I was briefly bi curious summer of 2005. THAT'S WHEN I MET MY SASQUATCH. I MET A LADY ON LINE, A LESBIAA. WE ARE STILL WONDERFUL FRIENDS. We are both tall and large ladies...kind of clumsy like 2 sasquatches!! I am mentally and emotionally bi sexual but I jsut don't act on it. I may be afraid. and I figure that I will be a lesbian in my next life. Perhaps if I went on hormone therapy or had a very aggresive woman things would be different.
SO I remain celibate, but in love with my girlfriend...it must be platonic lust ! ha ha. I have the occasional roll with a guy friend... but its just not the same anymore...and I am not "looking"
I like beta, I can say what I want :)
enjoyed you post, Eilen.
I'm so proud that I got a mention in your blog today! Trip down memory lane..remember having fun making that seduction tape...and it helped! Who else could convert a heterosexual but you?
By the way; I read in "Vårt Land" today (religious Norwegian newspaper) that more priests find it more sinful for heterosexuals to cohabitate than for homosexuals to live in an official partnership....
Irony
Ingrid: If you really like her, I am telling you; go ahead. I am pretty sure you will not regret... *wink wink* But of course, if it would feel weird you shouldn't.
Irony: Yes, that tape holds a lot of good songs, and I have downloaded most of them today. Love Maria Mc Kee's Breathe as well...
No, who else could convert a heterosexual woman but me... I am the queen of seduction, aren't I?! Yeah right... Joking!! *lol*
I liked this post very much, for its honesty. So cool for a woman to admit that she is feeling a bit sexy! And as I've said before, you are sexy. There is no time a woman is more hot than when she shows she is content about her sexuality and her needs, so heres to you!
Well, thanks!
I do agree! And being honest about sexuality is vital, to me at least. But then I am honest in all aspects of life, so for me there is no other way I guess.
Nothing beats a bit of lust filled romping! Those lyrics took me back a bit to some passionate affairs!
Did the tape actually work and the woman explore her sexuality a little?
I am 'on the bench' so to speak at the moment and it's driving me crazy - roll on February!
Moxie
xxx
Moxie: She did, a little, yes... Yea! *lol* Can't wait for February I guess... It's not that far away in time, now is it?!
Post a Comment