And by that I mean ; feck off bloody annoying neighbours!!! I loathe you. It's like they're saying: "Oh yes, at 2.30 am, we find it vital to fucking sit outside, talk, scream, and just be generally loud, to try to make our neighbours' heads explode in anger" We don't care that other people want to sleep, because we are unaware of that word... Pray, what is sleep? Yes, dear neighbour, let me ponder upon that for five billion hours in bed, trying to sleep, trying not to hear your music, your loud voices, your explosions? What in buggery bollocks was that explosion?
Can you tell that I am a bit on the edge right now? I am just so angry. I got up from bed, swearing like a sailor, and turned on my computer. Had to let some steam out. Feel better now! Though walking up to them and hosing them down with my garden hose would be brilliant. I just can't stand people who think that they are the only ones walking around on this earth, doing whatever pleases them. Especially when those people live across the road from me, and have been at this loud stuff for months.
My last post was a bit more on the happy and friendly side, just to mention that... You might want to read that as well, so that you don't think I am this crazy irate bitch woman... *lol*
Monsoon - who just wants to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsleeeeeep.....
No comments:
Post a Comment