
Look at him go!
I wanted to address the issue of an extraordinary guy’s death, namely Steve Irwin, “crocodile hunter”. I didn’t know him personally, of course, but I was really saddened by the news nevertheless. (And heaven knows I would have loved to meet him!!)
I have watched “millions” of his shows. His enthusiasm, knowledge and his fearless, yet respectful, approach towards animals are all features that made him special. Truly remarkable! I’ve learned so much from him, and his “craziness” made his programmes really worth watching. To see a snake crawl on the dusty ground became fun and interesting with him narrating and showing us things. I know that he was seen by many to be quite controversial, and maybe he was at times. But then, isn’t that what made him the person he was?
Yeah it is sad, but I guess it’s like his friend said: “He died doing what he loved”… Which is a good thing at least…? And with his ways I guess something like this wouldn't be totally unexpected either... My thoughts go to his wife Terry and their two children Bindi and Bob.
Monsoon
3 comments:
Hi there - don't know if this will work as I've not gone beta yet but wanted to say hi!
Nice to meet another Steve fan, I am still saddened by the news. I really thought that he would have a leg chewed off by a croc in 10 years or so but live to tell the tale, it just shows that he had the right idea (living each day as if it were his last!)
Hope all is well with you - did you find boots yet? i had a similar problem with Monkey Boots but found an online supplier so will try and find the link for you.
love and hugs
Moxie
xxx
Me again - do you mind if I link to you from my blog in my list?
I guess you're Moxie? Yes of course you can link to me, as you've probably noticed I have linked to you. Difference was; I didn't ask first. Sorry.
Post a Comment