Thursday, September 21, 2006

Virus

For the very first time I have gotten a virus on my computer. I therefor have to format the bloody thing. (God! there is soooo much to save before I can start...) Which means I will be off the net for a little while. Don't know for how long though... But I wanted to let you all know, in case you tried to contact me.

Tiny update!! For fucks sake! I really want to swear like there's no tomorrow, so bad!!

My computer is so messed up that I can't even recieve and send messages on outlook, and I am not able to save all my precious mails. I don't want to lose them!! I have saved the most important ones, manually, but it takes forever to do that with 14o of them. Word cannot express my anger towards the people who make viruses... Go f yourself the lot of you! Especially angry because:

Lovey dovey Monsoon

2 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

:( I hope everything works out!!!

Shahrzad said...

hi there,

Don't worry, sometimes these things happen for us all. Wish you could get back online sooner.