Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pete live

I urge, or command, if you will, all Pete fans to view these to "goodies". Two live performances. This first one is oh so desperate "In the ether"... Jaysis can that man give me goosebumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTfVYzLqi7g


The next one is "Let my love open the door", sounds like the E cola mix one, but with a twist. Fantastic version!!!!! Pete, you are terrific, in fact I will quote you:

"The fact of the matter is that I am fucking brilliant. Not WAS briliant. AM brilliant..." So true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yWXcdnrzqw


I am now expecting Agnete and Janne to come to me for a visit. Agnete is home from Oslo for a family reunion. I will take a photo of them and put in here.

Agnete, to the left, and Janne! Love them!




Monsoon :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like Mr Pete here's his blog

http://boywhoheardmusic.blogspot.com/

have just checked it though and he's changed it! There used to be chapters of a story he was writing on there... oh well, enjoy the link anyway :o)

love

Moxie
xxx

Ps this is his girlfriends site too

http://rachelfuller.blogspot.com/

Elise said...

Hiyah oeinao!!! (Yeah, think I'm going to start calling you that from now on...)

Realized suddenly that I hadn't commented on your entries for a while, so I took myself the liberty of doing just that. I.e. commenting on your entries.

Read what you wrote about sweets (among other things, obv. ;)), and thanks to YOU I've got this great big need to eat ice cream with peanuts (which I neither have in my fridge freezer, nor have any space for in the same abovementioned storage space.)!!!Gaaaah!!! Don't do that!!!*kidding*

That's my problem right now. Virtually NO storage space in fridge and fridge freezer. It's only about a meter high, 50cm long and 70cm wide. Since I'm sharing it with a fellow student, the space of this is halved, so you can just imagine the painstaking measures I have to take to get everything to fit into my designated space. Yaaaar...

Never mind, enough meaningless chatter. I'm hungry, ergo I'm-a make myself some noodles. Mr. Lee with chicken flavor. Every student's best friend. Noodles. Tons upon tons of carbs, but sprinkle a little of some frozen veggie mix, let it simmer for a while, and you're laughing!

Fine. I'll shut up and make it. Some additional nonsense for ya there. Just to add that little extra touch.

Enjoy uni!!! May the Force (a.k.a. GOD ALMIGHTY) be with you always!!!

Diapers,
Elise

Monsoon said...

Moxie: Thanks for the tip!!
Oh yeah I love Pete and The Who!! Also I know of dear Rachel's site.. I have been one of her bloggers for almost a year now. But she has changed from blogger to her own site now in fact... Add as for boywhoheardmusic, yes I have saved it all on my computer and have started to read it actually. I love his use of words...

Elise: Dearest! You always manage to crack me up wildly with your writings!! I am so sorry for the lack of storage in your fridge. I guess now would be a bad time to tell you that I have a combined fridge/freezer at the mere height of 202 metres, all to myself!?!?

Talk soon!

Huggies and nappies and all the rest :-)

Laura said...

I met a girl who looks like your friend Agnete!!! :D