Monday, September 04, 2006

Have mercy

Somebody shoot me!! I want to die... *lol* Not literally though... But oh my God something terrible and embarrassing + + + happened today. I will tell more later. Right now I have to help daddy with something.

I am back, hours later.

Well I had to go to where I used to see Bob this morning, as I had to sort something out. I was standing in the lobby writing a message to my friend as he wasn't there. I then hear that the front door is opened, and I look down to it. Who else than Bob comes walking in. Heart attack city!! I nearly fell to the floor from the shock. I turned my head immediately as I couldn't bear to face him. He walked by me, and neither of us said hi. I was completely speechless, honestly. I am so glad that that wasn't awkward, painful, embarrassing, stressing, and terrible, but OH MY GOD it was great to see him as well. He looked incredible. *droooooool* I was there for about 3 measly minutes, and yet of course ha had to come to work during those minutes. I truly thought he came in earlier than 9. Why is it always like that I wonder? *pondering upon that for a few jiffies*

Afterwards I really wanted to jump into “Breiavatnet” (a little lake behind the bus stop), or run in and tell him “Hi gorgeous”, but I came to my senses, and did neither. Odd decision really, to not just say hi… But as I said; I became gob smacked.

Went on the bus to Uni. And hear this; the first artist that starts playing on my Creative Zen is “The Who”, with “Bargain”. Kill me! (we both really appreciate their music) So I sat there just wanting to cry really… Sad over my own reaction and stuff. You know finding out that he still is “it” in a very big way, yeah you know what I mean…. Right!?

Had lecture on the knowledge base important for being a social worker, and then we had teamwork.

Came home, and helped dad, and then went to Eva. Had good time with her, as always!

So now I am going to watch tome TV I think. If there is anything good on. Ok, now “Bargain” is playing on my media player. *roaring laughing*

I have to try to clean this flat tomorrow. It looks like a… well it doesn’t look like a girl’s place; let’s just leave it at that. *clearing my throat while blushing*

Monsoon

2 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

ah! that is terrifying. there are few things as strange as seeing an ex and feeling what you do.

Monsoon said...

Yeah I know. But had he been an ex it would have been easier I think. Now it's all just where it left off two months ago... Well you know, I explained it in my very short mail... :-) *lol*